• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

CHAT Is OPEN 01-23-07...

Started by owrstrich, January 23, 2007, 03:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

TUESDAY CHAT...    01-23-07...    Approx 7pm or 8pm or 9pm Eastern To ? ? ?

show up if you can... if not... there is always next week...

here is the link...

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/

CHAT CONTEST

to enter the contest you must be in the chatroom on tuesday nights for a minimum of 1 hour per night over any 4 weeks of your choosing between now and the end of february 2007...

this gives everyone a chance at winning over several weeks by simply logging on and chatting for 1 hour per night on any 4 nights...

normally the chat is going on from approximately 8pm to 9pm eastern and goes on to whenever...

oldman will keep track of the chat logs so there will be no funny business going down...

on march 1 oldman will post the names of the persons eligible to draw a number to win a new standard bradley smoker...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

owrstrich

Smokin Okie

I tried to get on old's and chat but they won't except my email (hotmail) I have no other address to use. Help an Okie out.

iceman

Got on last night but it was a bit late and no one answered that was logged on. They must have dosed off and stayed logged on. Oh well. Next week and earlier for sure. :)

NePaSmoKer

I was there, nice to chat with some forum folks.

nepas

Malc

I was there for a bit.  Talked to NePa, PigOut, WTF, jimguy and a few others.  Good times.

Malc
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

owrstrich

i was out early... long days and short nights recently... was nodding off... 3am start time tomorrow too... 3rd day in a row...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Gizmo

I didn't make it until about 9 PM Pacific, had a late meeting.  Was hoping to catch a few folks but at last, only bed bugs. 
Don't worry Olds, not the type that worm the site. ;D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Quote from: owrstrich on January 24, 2007, 05:21:27 PM
i was out early... long days and short nights recently... was nodding off... 3am start time tomorrow too... 3rd day in a row...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Geez O your starting to sound like me! Way to many hours lately. Take care and get some shut eye. ;)