• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

GO BEARS

Started by icerat4, February 02, 2007, 02:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

DA BEARS GO BEARS.Im smoking ribs and moms meatloaf in -4 temps this weekend.How ya guys been long time no chat.Nice to see everyone hanging out.Ill be here a little more often now that i lost 35 pounds on my diet.Lol.Man it was tuff and im almost done. Started at 220 im down to 185 now and shrinking.Its going to be nice to eat smoked food again once i hit my goal of 180.Any who its nice to be back in action again.Take it easy and GO BEARS. ;D :D ;)

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Habanero Smoker

Congratulations on your weight loss.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

LilSmoker

Hi Mr Rat, i wondered where you'd been lately, glad to hear you're losing weight, i have to lose some also, i quit smoking just over a year ago, and put on quite a few pounds.

Anyway i hope the Bears come through for you  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

manxman

QuoteCongratulations on your weight loss.

Ditto, and good to see you back posting rat.  ;) Wish I had the same willpower to lose a bit of weight, well done.  :)
Manxman

Tiny Tim

Good job on the weight loss.  I'm lookin' to get a little help from a knife, as I've got a teensy bit more to lose than you did (don't think I'd be able to tell if 35-40 mysteriously disappeared tonight).

Oldman

look  out you might soon get to be as small as me....   ::)  You will need to be in order to get back out of my MG!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

TinyT, lady at work had it done. amazing results and wish you luck.

Cool Deal IR4
Take Care,   

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)