• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Up Next

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 04, 2007, 07:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Hey, thanks for posting the pics NePa.  That's good stuff and fun to share the results. I missed the patty press the first time through here. I thought it was a tube also. Slice of cheese has some grip, etc. neat.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Infalable

That looks so good. I was going to smoke a brisket for the Bears game (looking grim at the moment), but the high today of -1 changed my plans.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Infalable on February 04, 2007, 05:44:16 PM
That looks so good. I was going to smoke a brisket for the Bears game (looking grim at the moment), but the high today of -1 changed my plans.

I hear ya there, With the wind chill today it was -2. Have the bs in the garage and it still took 8 hrs for a 6pnd briskit. I have to give the raptor/guru some atta boy, its been real fun to use and with my et73 its even better. The guru folks sure have a good product well worth the $249

nepas

Gizmo

NePa, quite a tasty treat you have fixed up there.  The brisket looks very moist as well.  Doesn't look a little more done than usual.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/