• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Up Next

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 04, 2007, 07:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Venison burgers.
On the bottom rack for a while.

nepas

LilSmoker

Sounds interesting Nepas, so what's the procedure here, cold smoke then grill? or all the way in the BS?

Regards........LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

coyote

Hey Nepa ,
             Interesting look to your burgers  ??? Do you use a sausage tube and put them together or are those marks made by a patty press ? The look really cool  8)......I'm waiting with Lilsmoker on the other.

Coyote

NePaSmoKer

I use a grooved patty press to make my burgers, keeps the from shrinkin and keeps seasoning in. Think i am going all the way with the BS it's like -2* right now on the back deck.......brrrrrrrr to cold for grill.   :o  :o

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Probe wires everywhere. Looks like open heart BS  ;D

nepas

LilSmoker

Looking good, great pic!  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

coyote

Now that's what makes super bowl sunday..........SUPER!!!!!!!!!GREAT NEPAS !!!!

Coyote

Wildcat

Mighty fine! ;)  Have you dried laying a couple of strips of bacon on each burger while smoking?  Pre-made bacon burger. ::)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Venison burgers done. Had to cook em on the stove some or wifey wont eat. Briskit not done yet and will post later.

nepas

bullhead

Great looking burgers NePa, just wondering what blend of meat you used? looks like a little pork and beef mixed with venison.Just need to add a big slice of onion  ;D

West Coast Kansan

:) :P Thanks for posting.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: bullhead on February 04, 2007, 03:14:51 PM
Great looking burgers NePa, just wondering what blend of meat you used? looks like a little pork and beef mixed with venison.Just need to add a big slice of onion  ;D

I ground 45 pnds of venison and cut in 3 pork butts into it. Had to cook them on stove after smoking or wife wont eat em.

nepas

NePaSmoKer

Ok here is the briskit, smoked and ftc. I like mine a little more done than most. The ancho in my rub really zings it. Its a small briskit being its just me and wife.

Thanks all for putting up with all my pics, Just a proud BS owner is all. Been a long smokin week, I tired'ed out   :o

nepas

Mr Walleye

Looks MMMM good NePaS!

:P  :P  :P

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

coyote

And proud , you should be :) Looks great...Thanks for sharing.

Coyote