• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Looking For Extra Smoke Gen

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 07, 2007, 06:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I am building a new project and am looking for a used smoke generator in good working condition. Anyone got one sitting around. Lets chat.  ;D

West Coast Kansan

Your wife know about this project?  :D Smoke On  8)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

coyote

Hey Nepa , Would you be needing a dog house to go with that new project ? ;D lol

Coyote

nodak

Good luck on finding a used generator.  Most of have fixed up any warranty or old ones and selfishly keep them for back-ups and/or future projects.  May need to break in wife's piggybank and order a new one.  You also may want to check with chez and see if he has any damaged ones.

icerat4

I have one used still works.No problems even worked this past weekend in o temps in my shed.Pm me and ill help ya out.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

iceman

icerat4

Quote from: iceman on February 08, 2007, 08:35:04 AM
I'd call Chez.  ;)

Wow did i just take a shot.Ice thats not nice.Im willing to give it to him just pay shipping and its his.No damage and it works and its free except the shipping i even have the original box.

nodak

Icerat, Iceman probably replied before reading your post, I know if I don't refresh I miss a post inbetween. Now play nice boys. ;)

headgames

ROTFLMAO ......... NOW THAT WAS FUNNY  .  its a matter of your brain and the context your thinking at the time ..  If I read it simotainiously ( yea like I can spell ) yea its looks like a dig ..did not think it was till I read Icerats comment ..  but I was going to post a similar comment with out thinking in that direction......... so I stand MUTE....... lol 

One thing to remember . did you see Icemans latest pics?...  all those welding gases and plazma cutting ..........  it gets to ya ...... lol just kidding iceman. ( has had a headache or two myself .......  dont ever use brake cleaning fluid on something then  weld with argon gas .... really screws up the head )  smoke on ! .....got 2 # smoked cheese done and brining 2 turkeys for the gun club next week. my turn to bring snacks ... ;D

HUMOR IS THE BEST ATTIRE ONE CAN WEAR IN SOCIETY
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

icerat4

No harm No fowl lol.me and ice go way way back.Lol .to the good old days when there was just an original bs.And none of this high tech dbs.LOL. :D.Hey ice buddie no biggie your forgivin.Serious moe if ya need it .Its yours FREE.I have 4 other gens in the mix.With 2 smokers going  ya gota have back up. :D.RAT OUT. ;D

iceman

Quote from: icerat4 on February 08, 2007, 10:48:55 AM
No harm No fowl lol.me and ice go way way back.Lol .to the good old days when there was just an original bs.And none of this high tech dbs.LOL. :D.Hey ice buddie no biggie your forgivin.Serious moe if ya need it .Its yours FREE.I have 4 other gens in the mix.With 2 smokers going  ya gota have back up. :D.RAT OUT. ;D
Was posting before yours came out rat, otherwise I would have refrained if I knew you had one up for grabs buddy. Next time I'll refresh the screen BEFORE I post :D ;D ;)

LilSmoker

Haha! you guys have really given me the giggles now, although it's all innocent this thread makes very funny reading, i have to clean my keyboard now  ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

nodak

GIGGLES nothing, Iceman did it on purpose Icerat so let him have it.  This board has been pretty controversy free lately so get something started.  Work is slow so this would excite my day! ;D ;D ;D ;D

icerat4

Just dont let it happen again pat. ;D :D :D :D When theres smoke theres fire.I love this place. 8)

LilSmoker

Quote from: nodak on February 08, 2007, 12:55:14 PM
GIGGLES nothing, Iceman did it on purpose Icerat so let him have it.  This board has been pretty controversy free lately so get something started.  Work is slow so this would excite my day! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: icerat4 on February 08, 2007, 01:04:02 PM
Just dont let it happen again pat. ;D :D :D :D When theres smoke theres fire.I love this place. 8)

Hahaha! i really have got a belly ache now, so funny  ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes