• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

A VALENTINE WISH

Started by Wildcat, February 14, 2007, 04:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Happy Valentine's Day one and all. :)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

LIke Ann said this morning. "Love and romance is like good cooking. It's best served up hot and steaming" ;D Happy V day all.

nodak

ok, guys you are scaring me!  Unless you are my wijfe at some young thing in her twenties:o I don't think you should be wishing me happy valentines day 8)

NePaSmoKer

Wish it wasnt snowing so me and wife could have a valentine day soak.  ;D

No smokin either  :(

nepas

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE FORUM REGS AND THEIR SO

LilSmoker

There were a few young guys at the job i was on today, they were all talking about going to a valentines dance tonight looking for romance.

Maybe there'll be a few "Top shelf teddy bears" awarded tonight  :o ;D ;D ;D
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

icerat4

I am still trying to find out what the differnce between Sweetest day and valentine day.Any clues or is it just another hallmark day.But what the hay.Happy smoking all. ;D

Just another weekend with the smoker...

manxman

QuoteMaybe there'll be a few "Top shelf teddy bears" awarded tonight

I am hoping to award one myself later!!!! Not that my better half has any idea yet, maybe she will award me one!!  :D :D :D :D :D
Manxman

Wildcat

Quote from: nodak on February 14, 2007, 09:09:12 AM
ok, guys you are scaring me!  Unless you are my wijfe at some young thing in her twenties:o I don't think you should be wishing me happy valentines day 8)

OK - I take it back.  I was referencing a wish that you and your partner had a romantic day. :)

Quote from: iceman on February 14, 2007, 08:30:21 AM
LIke Ann said this morning. "Love and romance is like good cooking. It's best served up hot and steaming" ;D Happy V day all.

I agree with that. ;D ::)

Quote from: manxman on February 14, 2007, 10:07:50 AM
QuoteMaybe there'll be a few "Top shelf teddy bears" awarded tonight

I am hoping to award one myself later!!!! Not that my better half has any idea yet, maybe she will award me one!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Same here! ;)

MRH

Wildcat,
Why not go for a soak????  I like using my hot tub on these cold snowy days.  Looks like you have a farther walk to it then mine, I just go out the door about 4 steps and hop in ;D

Mark

LilSmoker

Haha! i told my wife the Teddy bear joke, we both had a good laugh about it, especially when i reminded her of the time i bought her the big teddy all those years ago  :o ;D

I noticed after we stopped laughing she had a twinkle in her eye!

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

Quote from: MRH on February 14, 2007, 12:12:19 PM
Wildcat,
Why not go for a soak????  I like using my hot tub on these cold snowy days.  Looks like you have a farther walk to it then mine, I just go out the door about 4 steps and hop in ;D

Mark

I think you got me confused with NePa.  The only white I have here in Florida is the beach, although it is a little cool today! 8)

coyote

Remember the great valentines day song.....Smoke Gets In My Eyes  8)

manxman

Ah well, the best "laid" plans and all that............... spent a good deal of the night sitting up with my eldest son who has got an ear infection!!

Life's like that!  ;)
Manxman

Wildcat

Quote from: manxman on February 15, 2007, 05:22:02 AM
Ah well, the best "laid" plans and all that............... spent a good deal of the night sitting up with my eldest son who has got an ear infection!!

Life's like that!  ;)

I remember those days well.  Hope he gets to feeling better soon.

manxman

QuoteHope he gets to feeling better soon.

Thanks Wildcat, seems quite a lot better today.
Manxman