• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I thought of you today Olds

Started by LilSmoker, March 06, 2007, 01:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

I arrived at a house this morning where we'll be doing some work for the next few days, i asked the lady of the house, a school teacher, if we could use her garage to store some materials etc. She said if you can get in the garage you're welcome to use it, she went on to explain that it was full of junk old and new.
Anyway i thought i'd take a look, and when i got the door open this is what i saw:

I think it's a 1970 MGB?, it was difficult to tell as it was almost buried in junk!, the lady told me that her husband had parked it there 17 years ago, and planned to restore it, but it has not been touched since. Her husband apparently says one day he'll get it done  ::)

Anyway as soon as i saw the badge i thought of you Olds ;)

The pic isn't great as i took it with my cellphone, just thought you'd like to see it
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

iceman

Man o Man LS that's gotta be some kind of crime to neglect something like that. Makes a guy wanna cry! :-\
Oh well mabe he'll get around to it some day.

Tiny Tim

Looks like when you're done, you could just load it up along with your other stuff, and they'd never miss it.

LilSmoker

Quote from: iceman on March 06, 2007, 02:00:42 PM
Man o Man LS that's gotta be some kind of crime to neglect something like that. Makes a guy wanna cry! :-\
Oh well mabe he'll get around to it some day.

Yeah maybe he'll get it done iceman, but it'll most probably sit there for another 17 years!

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 06, 2007, 02:05:12 PM
Looks like when you're done, you could just load it up along with your other stuff, and they'd never miss it.

That's not a bad idea  ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!