• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

March Snow

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 16, 2007, 06:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Been snowing all day here in the Mahoning Valley of NEPA. Took the total on the deck and the snow was at 13". Wife cant make it home and has to sleep at the tower  :(

Looks like my jerky will be marinating longer  ;D

Get the fire stokin

OUI

nepas

IKnowWood

And move south a few miles and here in the Delmarva we had rain all day, about 2" of it and now at 10 PM we have 1/8" of sleet on the ground.  Nasty Saturday coming on.

Be save NEPA.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Gizmo

Sorry to here that guys.  We had a bit of haze out today but the sun was shining and it hit the mid 70s here.  Pool water got up to 79 deg. F (solar heater).  Almost went in for a dip but had to go to the market for some jerky meat instead.  ;)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Cant find my shovel again. Got all these new bare root roses ready to plant too.  Will replace the annuals tomorrow i guess and hope the shovel turns up.  The great new years frost was bad this year, but that's a memory now.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

begolf25

This weather is nuts. We got about 10" down here in Hanover, PA. Crazy thing was it was almost 70 degrees on Thgursday.

winemakers

23 degrees with 4-6 inches in Cleveland,

NePaSmoKer

begolf25

we used to live in Lancaster county. been to the chip factory your way.

weather man said this morning that this noreaster went on 12 hours. my check this am was 15" on the deck.  :o

nepas

coyote

Missed us again in Parkersburg WV , along the mighty Ohio river . Will I ever get to try my New snow
blade for my four-wheeler on any more than an inch or so of snow? ??? But it does look cool sitting in the
garage 8)
                                                                          Have fun in the snow guys,
                                                                                                     Coyote  ;)

aha638

Sorry guys, it was 94 degrees and dry here in Riverside CA!

Al

Tiny Tim

Western Iowa had a pretty decent day for a high of under 40...woke up to a blanket of snow over the grass, but just wet pavement.

coyote

Kinda like that here Tiny Tim, Just enough to make ya use a windsheild scraper.

Wildcat

A light chill here in northern Florida this am 50F.  Cutting grass this afternoon. 8)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

It is crazy  here.... a few days with the AC running then time to run the heat for a day... and so it goes...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

NePaSmoKer

Snowed a little more today, having rain right now 11:47pm. Supposed to be in the upper 40s tomorrow and in the 50s/60s later this week.  WOOHOO  BBQ and Smokin weather.

nepas