• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Dang Summer is here this week.

Started by Oldman, March 23, 2007, 03:06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

It is hot here now... A/C is a-running.....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Arcs_n_Sparks

78 degrees here in Live-No-More, CA.

Tiny Tim

We got to 70+ today in Western Iowa too.

NePaSmoKer

60* in nepas area and the snow is melting WOOOHOOO  :o

nepas

LilSmoker

Well here in the u.k., wednesday was the first day of spring, and it snowed!, not much but snow just the same  ::)

Anyway over here tommorow at 12 midnight the clocks go forward by 1 hour, which means those lovely warm summer evenings are not far away (i hope).

Be able to sit in the garden, and enjoy whatever has been smoking away in the BS, mmmm! what a thought beer in one hand, plate of ribs in the other.

Roll on summer!  ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: LilSmoker on March 23, 2007, 03:32:02 PM
Well here in the u.k., wednesday was the first day of spring, and it snowed!, not much but snow just the same  ::)

Anyway over here tommorow at 12 midnight the clocks go forward by 1 hour, which means those lovely warm summer evenings are not far away (i hope).

Be able to sit in the garden, and enjoy whatever has been smoking away in the BS, mmmm! what a thought beer in one hand, plate of ribs in the other.

Roll on summer!  ;D ;)

Well Lilsmoker go get a new BPS now is your chance   . Your getting sleepy go to the chez and buy one.
                                                                              O

nepas

gpsmoker

Raye, I feel your pain. I say this as I stare out the window at the rain (mixed with snow) that is falling at the moment here.....ahhh spring....doncha jest love it?  ;)

Greg
When it's brown its cooking....when its black its done!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

LilSmoker

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 23, 2007, 03:55:25 PM
Quote from: LilSmoker on March 23, 2007, 03:32:02 PM

Roll on summer!  ;D ;)

Well Lilsmoker go get a new BPS now is your chance   . Your getting sleepy go to the chez and buy one.
                                                                              O

nepas

Haha! yeah i want the BPS real bad, stop teasing me Nepas  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

82 here in North Florida.  Getting ready to cut the grass again.  Leaves are still falling also.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

MWS

Pacific Northwest...........

21 days of straight rain........

Nuff said...........

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Mr Walleye

Up here in the banana belt (Moose Jaw, SK, Canada) it's 68 degrees F, sun is shining, snow is gone, got Canadian Bacon in the smoker, man... life is good!  ;D

If it wasn't 10:30 in the morning I'd crack a cool one!... Maybe I will anyway!  8)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

owrstrich

80s by day 50s by night here in the hiem of ana...

the mornings are thick marine layer in the 50s and 60s... it burns off about noon in the 60s and 70s then full sun in the 70s and 80s till the sun sets through the chem trails the department of defense are laying down...

sometimes those dod jets are laying down the chem in lines side by side all day long and sometimes they are krisskross...

its disturbing that they are laying down all that chem on us... those clouds and overcast... it aint clouds... its the chem...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

MWS

Quote from: owrstrich on March 24, 2007, 09:42:10 AM
..... then full sun in the 70s and 80s till the sun sets through the chem trails the department of defense are laying down...
sometimes those dod jets are laying down the chem in lines side by side all day long and sometimes they are krisskross...
its disturbing that they are laying down all that chem on us... those clouds and overcast... it aint clouds... its the chem...

I too have seen the Chemtrails....conspiracy theory? Hmmmmmm
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

West Coast Kansan

I think it is a search for that evil micki person

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

iceman

Quote from: Oldman on March 23, 2007, 03:06:56 PM
It is hot here now... A/C is a-running.....
Yer a onery one Raye!!! Snowing , wind blowing and COLD!!!! >:( ;D