• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Free Slicer

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 23, 2007, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Anyone want it just let me know 7" blade

nepas

PigOut

I do !!! Please let me know . I'm in Pa. and I'll pay for shipping. I'll owe you a favor. I,m a master metal fabricator, specialty is stainless steel.

SKIP

PS . I,d like to send you some of my jerky for you to sample .

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

NePaSmoKer

Ok pigout its yours. Send me a message with your address and i will get it boxed up.

nepas

PigOut

What a guy !  Message is sent.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

Tiny Tim

Where was this post a month and a half ago?  Needed a freebie then. :D

I like my Deni 7.5 though...only way I'd replace it is if somebody would give me a Hobart Commercial.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 24, 2007, 07:21:36 AM
Where was this post a month and a half ago?  Needed a freebie then. :D

I like my Deni 7.5 though...only way I'd replace it is if somebody would give me a Hobart Commercial.

Sorry T T

I had it in a box in the pantry not going to use it, my wife took it out the other day thinking i wanted it still. Nothing wrong with it, its just not big enough,  my commercial slicer is 15" (too big and heavy to clean just for jerky) so i am looking for one about 9"

nepas

Tiny Tim

It's cool...just had to flip ya some crap.  Seems like that's how all of my deals go.  Look for something cheap, finally decide to jump, then once it's all said and done, find something better for less money.  At least it hasn't worked that way on the Smoker..got the best there is. :D

owrstrich

you know... a master metal fabricator never has enough power tools...

i would be careful with that 7 inch saw... it may have some grey blood in the knooks and krannys...

they are out there... they can see you... but you cant see them...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 24, 2007, 08:55:54 AM
It's cool...just had to flip ya some crap.  Seems like that's how all of my deals go.  Look for something cheap, finally decide to jump, then once it's all said and done, find something better for less money.  At least it hasn't worked that way on the Smoker..got the best there is. :D

No problemo T T   ;D  ;D

Sometime i luck out and fall into a dung heap and come out smellin like a rose  :o , sometimes i dont.

nepas