• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Problem with my puck feeder.

Started by Truth Detector, March 23, 2007, 07:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth Detector

Pucks are getting fed about every minute.

WTF??

I've got my Boston Butt in my oven instead of my BS.   >:( >:( >:(

West Coast Kansan

New one for me...  ??? ... cycle is completing and it is waiting for a while between cycles. 

Call bradley and get a replacement generator.  I think all the timing components are fixed electronic components.  Nothing to repair, just warranty replacement.

I am NO expert but have tried to maintain of problems and what has been reported as a solution and have not seen a fix for this...  >:(  :-X

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Gizmo

I think they call it a chain smoker.  ;D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Got me on that one too. I have had some problems with the feeder not at 20 min cycles (26 mins) but it stopped for some UFO reason.

nepas

Arcs_n_Sparks

Sounds like time has speeded up; must be Einstein's fault.

Sparkler

NePaSmoKer

Hey Sparkler

Did you get on the French site about the UFO'S.
I couldnt way too many hits.

nepas

Truth Detector

Quote from: Gizmo on March 23, 2007, 07:48:41 PM
I think they call it a chain smoker.  ;D

Thanks, Gizmo, I needed a laugh.

;D

Gizmo

No problem,

I don't think they charge extra for the turbo puck burner, but I hope you ordered the micro heater that is needed to keep up with the turbo puck burner.  They get you on the extras all the time.    :-[ :-[
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on March 23, 2007, 08:06:18 PM
Hey Sparkler

Did you get on the French site about the UFO'S.
I couldnt way too many hits.

nepas

I think owrstrich has now classified the news feed...... It is beyond reach for mere mortals.....

8)

Habanero Smoker

Check the advance button to see if it is stuck. I know that if the button was stuck it would cycle faster then every minute, but that is the only thing I can think of.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

West Coast Kansan

Or position of the little switch the arm contacts, but would be faster than a minute. 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

owrstrich

sounds like the truth detector has it plugged into his 36 volt golf cart charger instead of the house 120... 

either way i would bang it in the ground a few times to see it that will fix it... it works for me 50% of the time...

i guess you were smoking the butt for the iu sweet 16 game... ha ha ha...

i pulled the frogg stuff off the internet... now im saying it didnt happen... folk lore...

folk lore... like delta dawn...

you can still do the butt in the bradley... you are just getting less smoke...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Cajun

He's got to keep the door shut or it wiill sling the pucks across the floor and roll :D ;D every where. and I find them too expensive for that :D
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

cinchup

well i dont post a lot on here but have had my smoker 4 about a 1 1/2 years. and man i tell u this is a great forum and all the guys/(gals?)  help some much. more than any other of any type that i am on. I am a smoke addict but dont like to type. as we speak i got a few pounds of cheese smoking and about done. Yeah!!  anyway have fun and enjoy ur bradley it is an awesome machine.

Wildcat

You should post some of your stuff (with pictures if possible).  Some or all of us may benefit from it.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/