Banana first time fruits

Started by Oldman, August 31, 2004, 10:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I walked into my container garden for the first time in a couple of days and what to I find??? Banana fruits. The count is around 60 or so and the bulb is not yet finished opening. Each purple leaf has at least 12 bananas under it [:D] It looks like there could be another 30 too!!! WoW!!!

Ummm I wonder how smoked banana will taste LOL [:D] Or maybe banana ice cream LOL!!!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Fuzzybear

Dang!  You da man!  Do these sport Tarantulas like the South American variety??

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

BigSmoker

Dow,
What beautiful plants, you really do have a green thumb.  Look at the link posted for a bananna recipe.(I will be trying it this weekend if I get the time)  I'm sure it will translate to the Bradley or what ever else you have to cook on.  It's about halfway down the page.  There is also a pumpkin recipe that might interest you.  I sure like to see your pictures.

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Dang! You da man! Do these sport Tarantulas like the South American variety??
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Tarantulas what? LOL~~!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">What beautiful plants, you really do have a green thumb.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Thanks it does have some nice color. BTW I don't have a green thumb. I have black knees~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!