• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption.....

Started by MWS, March 24, 2007, 07:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MWS

Scientists for Health Canada suggested that, considering the results of a recent study that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that beer contains female hormones (as hops contain phytoeostrogens) and drinking it may feminize men.

To test the theory, 100 men were given 6 pints of beer each to drink within a one hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, refused to apologize when obviously wrong, and had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary.  ;)

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Mr Walleye

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

outlander

man o man,, glad i am a single malt drinker,,manly stuff that scotch is. :)

Gizmo

I guess that phytoeostrogens is what makes beer a good marinade.  Makes meet tender like a woman.  Here I thought it was breaking down of tissue not "give me a tissue".
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

LilSmoker

Haha! once again very funny, but also has a ring of truth to it  :o ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

iceman

Kummok

Dang, Mike....thanX for the explanation! Now I better understand why I tilt at shopping malls everytime I have a good stout!  %^O

coyote

Jack and Coke please.Ice , Rat4 , Owrs . Giz , Mr.W , EVERY SMOKER IN THE HOUSE...Belly up ! ;D :D ;)
I'm Buying..........No Suds..for my Buds 8)

Coyote 8)

Tiny Tim

manxman

Manxman

NePaSmoKer

Straight for me right out of the bottle for  the past 25 years.  ;D

nepas

Mr Walleye

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Habanero Smoker

I have to agree with Iceman about the rum. Pampero Aniversario when I can afford it. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)