• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hard day at the firestation

Started by boxertrio, March 29, 2007, 05:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boxertrio

--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

West Coast Kansan

well you have the equipment for the job... i am guessing the Bad Byrons was the favorite.  :)  Having hashbrown potatos and canada bacon "seasoned" with it now...goes well with everything. ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Wildcat

Do you guys eat like that everyday?  :o How much weight will those ladders hold? ::) ;)  Seriously, it makes me hungry all over again. :D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Kummok

Does IAFF National know that you guys have to suffer thtough meals like this in quarters, BT?!?!? ;)

owrstrich

how is that scba... self contained buffet aparatus working for you... 

i can see that checken eaten grinn being perminate...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: owrstrich on March 29, 2007, 07:54:35 PM
how is that scba... self contained buffet aparatus working for you... 

i can see that checken eaten grinn being perminate...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

:D :D :D :D

boxertrio

Don't think these pics will make any IAFF posters  ;D....Yes, the chickin grinnin is permanent, and yes we eat pretty good...my junior firefighter is also on my competition team so we're always tweekin and experimenting....I LOVE MY JOB  ;D  ;)

Edit: the Bad Byrons is the absolute best commercial rub available...IMO
--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

LilSmoker

Wow! what a great treat!, especially whilst at work   :o

The "Hog Roaster" that you brought back to life is earning it's keep for sure!  ;)

Looks great.........LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Consiglieri

Man that looks good.  I wonder if it would help or hurt client relationships to fire up the Bradley outside the office
Consiglieri

coyote

Where there's smoke...............there's MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!! 8)

Coyote

whitetailfan

You gotta be sheeeeeeeeting me ;)
I thought for sure I was entering into a "member in need of helpful comments" thread!

Nice digs........I'm loving the big smoker/barbecue action.

Springs coming and thoughts are drifting.........

Take care Boxer
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.