• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

When Is The Snow Ending

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 05, 2007, 11:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Ol man winter just wont let go this year :-\  Flurries and cold today. carnie are ya up here yet?

nepas

IKnowWood

We had some flurries this morning.  Now the forcast is calling for snow Friday night and Saturday morning...

Didn't the groundhog send Father Winter the Memo.  Dude, Winter's over, enough with the white cold stuff.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: IKnowWood on April 05, 2007, 11:28:10 AM
We had some flurries this morning.  Now the forcast is calling for snow Friday night and Saturday morning...

Didn't the groundhog send Father Winter the Memo.  Dude, Winter's over, enough with the white cold stuff.

I got phils rellatives in my cross hairs this year  :D mmmmmm smoked ground hog burgers  ;D

nepas

MWS

The sweet sound  ;) of my pressure washer was heard throughout the neighborhood as I cleaned up the patio and outdoor furniture in anticipation of a beautiful warm Easter weekend. Finally, Spring has sprung in the Pacific Northwest.  ;D :P
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

hillbillysmoker

Flurries and cold here in eastern WV too.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

icerat4

Guys i am watching the chicago white soxs lose in the snow.Whats wrong with this picture :P

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Tiny Tim

Quote from: icerat4 on April 05, 2007, 12:14:50 PM
Guys i am watching the chicago white soxs lose in the snow.Whats wrong with this picture :P

Other than the snow, looks pretty normal. lol :D :D :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: mws on April 05, 2007, 12:08:57 PM
The sweet sound  ;) of my pressure washer was heard throughout the neighborhood as I cleaned up the patio and outdoor furniture in anticipation of a beautiful warm Easter weekend. Finally, Spring has sprung in the Pacific Northwest.  ;D :P

Hey mws  :P
:D

nepas

Wildcat

We finally cooled to the upper 60's today.  We were pushing 90.  Spent the day mowing the yard (1 1/2 acres).  Now I need to decide what to smoke first.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Guess I should have put my weather conditions in my post...Oh well, here's what's goin' on in the Middle of Western Iowa.  Sunshine and not a cloud in the sky, with a balmy 34 degrees...had some pretty good winds, but it sounds like they've died down.

carnie1

NePa     Oh Yea I'm here alright,got up here yesterday,Lovely weather,Everyone wishes it will snow when I get back, Pulled 3 trips to Hazleton today to get my trailers out of storage, Out here by the drive in now, Is that smoke I see up over the hill? ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: carnie1 on April 05, 2007, 06:36:34 PM
NePa     Oh Yea I'm here alright,got up here yesterday,Lovely weather,Everyone wishes it will snow when I get back, Pulled 3 trips to Hazleton today to get my trailers out of storage, Out here by the drive in now, Is that smoke I see up over the hill? ;D

Welcome back

That smoke is from the fireplace.....brrrrrrrr  ;D

nepas

coyote

Everything in sight is covered with snow  :o In North Western WV...Time to make snow bunnies ;D

Happy Easter Friends,
                                                                                    The ol'Coyote

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: coyote on April 06, 2007, 07:24:11 PM
Everything in sight is covered with snow  :o In North Western WV...Time to make snow bunnies ;D

Happy Easter Friends,
                                                                                    The ol'Coyote

I think its headin my way.

Happy Eatser to everyone

nepas

IKnowWood

Man, just checked forcast from NOAA  and we are now 2 to 4 inches overnight.  I already put all my winter gear away for the year.  Must rely on the rain to melt critical areas. 

At least we got all our supplies to carry us thru the 8 hours.  Others will likely be freaked.

My son is overjoyed in the snow.  He really has not had enough this Winter, I therefore will go out and play in the snow with him.  (I like the snow,  shhhh  don't tell the wife :) 'I think she knows')
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes