Help! Missing Power Cord

Started by mike92, September 04, 2004, 01:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike92

I just bought a smoker and it is missing the power cord.  Too late to get one from Bradley.  Are there any replacement cords I can get at radio shack or an electronic store.  I have a lot of meat to cook this weekend.  I bought the grill online so its impossible to get a cord in time.  Any suggestions?

Mike

nsxbill

It is a standard computer plug.  If you have an old computer or monitor with plug-in, it will work fine.  Wife's sewing machine cord might work if it is fairly new.  I suspect your computer or printer could make the sacrifice too.   If we don't hear from you for awhile, we will know you used your computer cord! [:D][:D][:D]

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

n/a

Try a computer power cord they look about the same. Hope that helps

nsxbill

Mike did you get that one that ended on 8/28 on eBay?  $118?  What a great deal if it is that one!  Good shopping.  Had I seen it, would have been all over it and picked it up for one of my kids!

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

BigSmoker

Here is a pic of the cord that goes from the smoke generator to the smoke box.  The other cord is just a 3 prong cord that goes from the smoke generator to the outlet.

Good Luck and Happy Smokin'

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

mike92

I will try the computer cord.  Thanks for all of your input.

Mike

MallardWacker

BigS,

A nice example of well seasoned cord!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

nsxbill

Jeff,

What kind of rub did you use on that cord? [8D]

Bill

BigSmoker

Bill,
Thats a secret Georgia yellow pollen and dust mite rub.  

P.S.  Have you tried the GURU yet?

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

nsxbill

<<<<<<--------  Look at all those stars!

Guru has not arrived yet.  I know it is coming my way, but won't see it until Tuesday at earliest.  I live in the boonies, and always takes a couple of more days for shipping.  Anxious to try it out.

Bill