Bradley Service A+

Started by NePaSmoKer, May 02, 2007, 10:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

I called Bradley this afternoon to tell them about my propane smoker, they transfered me to the tech guy and he said it sounds like the generator went out. So he got me to the warranty girl and she has a new ps generator on its way to me. Thats customer service with a smile and an A+ rating. ;D

nepas

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

cingnut

They called me today about the "bulging" puck burner on my DBS...  Unfortuantely I didnt have my serial number handy when they called otherwise my case would have been resolved as well.  I was however slightly put off when it was suggested I may have done something to cause this problem.  They want me to talk with the tech support guy to be sure I didnt do something stupid, but even if I did, they told me they will be sending me a new puck burner.  Has anyone replaced one of these yet?  Just wondering what I am in for.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: cingnut on May 02, 2007, 06:31:11 PM
I was however slightly put off when it was suggested I may have done something to cause this problem.

The gall! The only people here are those that do not hotwire their smokers, would not think of using depleted uranium pucks with Scotchbrite to scrub the burner unit, have no clue about using their webcam to hack the DBS, and what's up with those Bubba Puck gizmos? (and apologies to Gizmo!). Its not like they are pyrophoric.  8)

I also seem to recall a pig hanging in one getting smoked. Don't they understand Photoshop?   :o

Arcs_n_Sparks   :D :D :D

West Coast Kansan

Let'r roll sparkler  :D  :D  :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

SKSmoker

I have to call them about my puck burner as well. Guess there are two people who don't know how to load pucks into the tube! duh!!

I'll let you guys know what happens.
Lead by example

Oldman

Quote from: SKSmoker on May 03, 2007, 07:58:47 AM
I have to call them about my puck burner as well. Guess there are two people who don't know how to load pucks into the tube! duh!!

I'll let you guys know what happens.

You all are a hoot... keep it coming!!!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

coyote

My God...I Love This Place!  :)