Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consiglieri

I don't see any beer in the foreground of your pix and I'm starting to think you work too hard.
Consiglieri

owrstrich

i have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1114 consecutive days...

i have 846 positive contributions to date... .7432876544315772811918 positive contributions per day...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Arcs_n_Sparks

Ah, love those reactors.......   8)

Neutron Jack

owrstrich

i have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1115 consecutive days...

i have 847 positive contributions to date... .7432876544315772811918 positive contributions per day...

not many photos because my wench is slacking on the job... more often sleeping than photoging... must be that russell seat and my smooth shifts...

im gonna have to get my own camera... she wont let me use hers...

this is the 155 n of the 2 by banks lake...

this is banks lake...

this is below coulee...

bridge across columbian river...

half horse...

half horse geting ear massage...

the fort...

the bird...

she missed all the cool stuff... gonna have to get an intercom now... just to keep her shooting...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
you gotta eat...

owrstrich

owrstrich

i have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1116 consecutive days...

i have 848 positive contributions to date... .7432876544315772811918 positive contributions per day...

so i says to the broad... no pink... until we get to the motel 6... now look what happens when you wear pink... the shoes dont always come off first... ch1t man... sometimes they never come off... but sometimes they do...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

coyote

Damn ! That'll leave a mark ! :o

Coyote

Arcs_n_Sparks

O,

We need a bit more explanation on this photo. I see footwear aflyin' ....

Arlen Ness

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

owrstrich

yesser... the dude biped the juice when his honey was not paying attention... she slid off and slid on the road but was not hurt... you can see her visor popped out of her helmet and her shoes popped off her feet... lucky she had a proper riding jacket and riding jeans or there would have been some rash...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

owrstrich

i have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1120 consecutive days...

i have 850 positive contributions to date... .74246544315772811557 positive contributions per day...

northern idaho is awesome... just dont speed... watch out for moose... roads maybe icey...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

LilSmoker

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

coyote

Really great pics ! Thanks for sharing with us. 8)

NePaSmoKer

Ditto with coyote.........great pics TY   ;D

nepas

owrstrich

im back in iowa for 2 weeks... so no more photos... well maybe a breaded tenderloin sandwich or two...

i have been making positive contributions to this forum for  1121 consecutive days...

i have 851 positive contributions to date... .74246544315772811557 positive contributions per day...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Tiny Tim