Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

1064 days posting here for me...

790 posts...

you gotta click post...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

owrstrich

1065 days posting here for me...

792 posts...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

owrstrich

1066 days posting here for me...

793 posts...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

owrstrich

all caught up on making positive contributions to this forum on a daily basis...

not a full positive contribution on a daily basis... just .7441425548266166822867853795689% of a full positive contribution on a daily basis...

1067days posting here for me...

794 posts...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

icerat4

Im sure glad this post is amusing to ya.Anything to keep it real.Thats for the laughs owrstrich.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

coyote

Ya gotta.......................Love the Rat !  ;)

owrstrich

1068 days posting here for me...

795 posts here for me...

still at just .7441425548266166822867853795689 posts per day...

until tomorrow... bye...

owrstrich

icerat4

1 freebie per day  ;D ;D ;)

Wildcat

If you guys are that offended and want me to delete my account and go back to the newbie ranks under a different name, say so.   I do not care what my rank is.  If  I am that disliked and you just want me to leave, say so.  I do not want to be where I am not wanted, nor do I want to be ignored by what I thought were friends.  If you can live with it, then so can I.  Just don't beat around the bush about it.  Show some maturity and speak out. 
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Well, WC, I'd like to see ya stick around.  But realize this is coming from somebody who has more stars than he should because he likes to bs with people once the problems are fixed (and sometimes just to be a smarta... oops, can't use that word).

This part is for everybody else, especially those that are complaining about the post counts.  I have a hundred cases of chill pills, please PM me your shipping address and I'll send ya a couple of bottles.  This is a message board.  People use it to talk to people.  There is a lot of good information here, in fact, I think everything that has been posted while being serious is good info, and anything else was intended to be funny or supportive (and most people take it as such).

Darn, my soap box just broke...now if somebody will help me back to my feet, I'll shut up for now.

icerat4

Wild, you got me and owrstrich all wrong here .were just playing around.No harm no fowl.This is all in the past so i thought so .So easy Mr. wildcat all is ok.Please respond to get a post count.Lol see just stupid humor go have a drink and send me the bill you have my address sir relax and enjoy this place.As they say in the movie with bill murray in stripes .Relax frances.Ok that end this right now ok .have fun and smoke on.

icerat4

See tiny gets it .now lets move on .and lets ring up the post.lol.oswstrich your up. ;D

Consiglieri

Hi Cat.  

I can only speak for myself, but I like a free exchange of comments, whether they be jokes, praise, recipes, techniques, suggestions, ideas, encouragement,  pictures of meal (or pets or loved ones), etc.  I'm relatively new here and only know posters by what I've read.  From what I've read, I see quite a bit of friendly sarcasm, and I think that the continued posts in this thread are precisely that.

If we all lived a bit closer, I'd suggest all affected parties get together and open up a bottle of wine, whiskey, apple juice or whatever suits and smoke up a nice meal to bury the hatchet and reinforce why we all are drawn to this unique site.  Provided I am invited, of course.  And I get to pick the menu.   ;)

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.  I look forward to reading posts on this site each day.  I see that other posts were added while I was writing this one.  Plus one for me
Consiglieri

Tiny Tim

I thought about it too late, but if I'd have thought about it in time, I would have said something about "I could throw my butt in the smoker for a while so people could have a nice smoky flavor when chewing or kissing it". :D :D :D  I guess it probably wouldn't fit though either. ;) :D

icerat4

See wild another positive post and thats a good thing.So once again chill out my retired old friend and enjoy this place and dont let us nut bags get to ya. ;D ;D.And watch out your back windows i see fires are all down in florida so go get the water and start help putting out floridas fires.My dad is also in florida so he will help ya out too. ;D ;D ;D.iM CALLING HIM RIGHT NOW. ;)