Running up Post count... Vote Closes March 19 2010

Started by icerat4, May 02, 2007, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Just another weekend with the smoker...

Wildcat

Quote from: Tiny Tim on May 10, 2007, 11:33:20 AM
I thought about it too late, but if I'd have thought about it in time, I would have said something about "I could throw my butt in the smoker for a while so people could have a nice smoky flavor when chewing or kissing it". :D :D :D  I guess it probably wouldn't fit though either. ;) :D

Nice one TT! 

Ok guys, you have penetrated my thick skull.  Was not sure due to the nature of the onset of all this.  I guess now I have something that I am famous for (kind of like the liver smokers, lol).  OK Sparky, it is your turn to stop drinking so far away and take your best shot.  ;D

The fires are becoming a pain in the butt!  We kind of need a mild Tropical Storm just to put them out and get the mositure back in the ground.  Starting to look kind of like a desert here.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

;D

Hey WildCat.... maybe I should get my turn at "Kickin' the Cat"

:D  :D  ;D

Oh Ya... and another post count!  ::)  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Wildcat on May 10, 2007, 12:34:21 PM
Quote from: Tiny Tim on May 10, 2007, 11:33:20 AM
I thought about it too late, but if I'd have thought about it in time, I would have said something about "I could throw my butt in the smoker for a while so people could have a nice smoky flavor when chewing or kissing it". :D :D :D  I guess it probably wouldn't fit though either. ;) :D

Nice one TT! 

Ok guys, you have penetrated my thick skull.  Was not sure due to the nature of the onset of all this.  I guess now I have something that I am famous for (kind of like the liver smokers, lol).  OK Sparky, it is your turn to stop drinking so far away and take your best shot.  ;D

The fires are becoming a pain in the butt!  We kind of need a mild Tropical Storm just to put them out and get the mositure back in the ground.  Starting to look kind of like a desert here.

Well, alrighty then.  Let's remove some of these "Atomic Super Wedgies" and give 'em to the people that need them...Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans or haters.  For those not in the NASCAR world, Dale Earnhardt Jr. announced today that he will no longer be driving for his step mother at the company his late father built.

Have a great day everybody

Wildcat

Quote from: Mr Walleye on May 10, 2007, 12:41:39 PM
;D

Hey WildCat.... maybe I should get my turn at "Kickin' the Cat"

:D  :D  ;D

Oh Ya... and another post count!  ::)  ;D

Mike

Get me while ya can, we cats have 9 lives you know!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Mr Walleye

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

headgames

thought that dale jr. thing was comimg .....  bet after he goes .... budweiser wont be with the step mom  next year either  :)
If ya go home hungry ........ You were at the wrong House!!

owrstrich

i may not be able to make a positive contribution to this forum tomorrow...

so im going to make tomorrows positive contibution today...

i dont know what you folks are debating... i dont know if you folks know what you are debating...

1069 days posting here for me as of tomorrow...

796 posts here for me as of tomorrow...

still at just .7441425548266166822867853795689 posts per day as of tomorrow...

until the day after tomorrow... bye...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Arcs_n_Sparks

I am, of course, drinking at a distance...   8)

Rod Serling

owrstrich

i am presently located half way between the mob laywer and the modern day tesla... tracy ca...

real busy m - f... busy sat 5-12 and sun 5-20... available sun 5-13 and sat 5-19 for making positive contributions to the funding of the mexifornia excise tax man...

Arcs_n_Sparks

What's the frequency, Kenneth? Of course, the answer is in Wikipedia:

QuoteThe title refers to the question one of two unknown assailants (one later identified as William Tager) asked CBS anchorman Dan Rather while assaulting him on Park Avenue in Manhattan in October 1986. The phrase Rather reported actually hearing was "Kenneth, what is the frequency?"

R.E.M. vocalist Michael Stipe said of the incident: "It remains the premier unsolved American surrealist act of the 20th century. It's a misunderstanding that was scarily random, media hyped and just plain bizarre." On June 22, 1995, at Madison Square Garden, Rather accompanied the band during soundcheck to perform the song. The clip was shown prior to R.E.M.'s performance of "Crush with Eyeliner" on Late Show with David Letterman the following night.

Tager later claimed that he had come from a parallel universe some 200 years in the future. He also claimed that because everyone in the future had a double in the past, he had mistaken Rather for his future double, Vice President Kenneth Burroughs, and that he attacked Rather in an attempt to recover the information needed to stop the television signals being sent to his brain and return to his own time.

I remain, Rod Serling

Consiglieri

I kind of like making this thread the twilight zone connection.  Reinvent the energy. And I've got Johnny O in town. 

Lunch is on, and darned if I can think of any restaurant worthwhile for a Friday afternoon, but I'm gonna look into a few things.  Arcs: if you're in the valley, join up.  Last time I was near your valley, LLL, we were riding on a rim having messed up a good tire and a spare.  Livermore is not a place with good cell reception or a lot of AAA car service. 

And O: what in the Twilight Zone are those pix of? Reminds me of Pulp Fiction. 

Looking for a good Friday and a chance to attach some faces to some creative writing.

Consiglieri

owrstrich

well...

me and my wench had lunch with the mob lawyer and his wench today...

quickly ran out of time... had the camera in the truck but completely forgot to take any photos...

gonna have to get some... perhaps at the big cooker at the westley hotel this fall...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Consiglieri

Good time today, O.  Give us a call when you come through in the fall.  Wife had a good time too. 

Here's my next BBQ project:

Unless he learns to quiet down in the middle of the night. 
Consiglieri

owrstrich

tacos de perro... all the taco trucks have them...

1070 days posting here for me...

800 posts here for me...

at .7441425548266166822867853795689 posts per day...

owrstrich