• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Saturday's smoke

Started by hillbillysmoker, May 06, 2007, 05:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbillysmoker

Saturday's smoke.....chicken rolls, fatties, meatloaf.

May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Wildcat

Damn that looks good!  ;)  I have not done the fatties or meat loaf yet, but I have the chicken wraps and they are superb!  Nice job hillbilly!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Arcs_n_Sparks

Hillbillysmoker,

Very nice....

Sparkler

NePaSmoKer

mmmmmmm  mmmmmmm mighty fine vittles there hillbilly

nepas

West Coast Kansan

;D Looks GREAT! very nice - love the color - good pics.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

iceman

Perfect looking grub HB. How do you serve the fatties? Just slice, heat and eat or do you mix them with something else. I imagine they are great any way you eat them. :P ;D

hillbillysmoker

Hi Iceman,  We heat and serve in slices.  Crumble some for omelets and pizza topping.  Also crumple and make into gravy.  Use it with your sauce to make chili to top hot dogs and smoked sausages.  Add them to soups.  Sprinkle them crumbled on salads. Add them to Mac and Cheese.  All the above are great.

Bill
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

LilSmoker

That food looks lovely Hillbilly   

Save some for me please..........LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

iceman

Quote from: hillbillysmoker on May 06, 2007, 04:02:12 PM
Hi Iceman,  We heat and serve in slices.  Crumble some for omelets and pizza topping.  Also crumple and make into gravy.  Use it with your sauce to make chili to top hot dogs and smoked sausages.  Add them to soups.  Sprinkle them crumbled on salads. Add them to Mac and Cheese.  All the above are great.

Bill
Thanks. Going to put some in the smoker this weekend with the pork butts and chickens.

kiyotei

That looks amazing, but I think I hear your cardiologist calling, he wants you to go to the ER for by pass surgery immediately!

coyote

Really looks good Hillbilly. You're makin' Mountaineers proud ! :) Great pics too.

Coyote