• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

The Yard and Pool Company is now Open

Started by begolf25, June 21, 2007, 09:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Everyone,

Myself and my two partners have just finished up and launched what has been a long ongoing project. We were hoping to have this completed a long time ago but we have all had some pretty major life changing events along the way, from babies to new houses, that slowed the process.

But as stated in a previous post I wanted to share our new opening with all of you. As some of you know we are Bradley dealers but we are also offering many other items some of you may enjoy.  We just went live on Tuesday and would love any feedback you can give us. We are still fixing a few minor glitches but the site is fully operational.

http://www.yardandpool.com

Since the site is very new we are pretty much non-existent in the search engines so any of you that decide to check the site out and give it a go will be acting as our beta testers. As a thank you there is a coupon code located on the home page for 10% off your first order.

Just so you know a little more about the company it was started three years ago by myself and two very good friends. All three of us also have full time jobs and are doing this on our own time for now. We hope to expand the business and open our own retail locations in the very near future. We are far from done with our store inventory and will be adding new products all the time to the site.

Even if just to take a look I hope you can stop by and give us your feedback because I value all of your opinions.  If you have any questions about myself, the site or any products we offer please feel free to contact me. As I said I also work full time in addition so the best way to reach me is by email, [email protected]. I have access to my email at all times and can respond very quickly.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for reading this.

Bryan

iceman

Good looking site Bryan. Best of luck on the venture. :)

Mr Walleye

Quote from: iceman on June 21, 2007, 10:25:55 AM
Good looking site Bryan. Best of luck on the venture. :)

I agree with Ice. Your site looks great!

Good luck with your new venture.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Bryan

Got a question for you.

I have a new 21' round above ground that i have not yet had installed. I only have 2 places on my property for it, behind the garage or on top of the rock/sand mound. The township sewage guy said i could put it on the mound but it might start to sink in a couple years.

Any thoughts on it.

TY

nepas

icerat4

Sell it POOLS ARE  A PAIN IN THE ASS.....Thats the best advice i can give ya having 4 different pools in 6 years im done with pools .Save the money and time go to a beach .Just my 2 cents.O by the way my pool is open for the season only 18 round this time.God i hate it. :P

Just another weekend with the smoker...

standles

;D   I agree with ICERAT...

SELL SELL SELLL>.....

I bought a house with a pool for my daughter's sake.   It has been a pain in the A ever since.

Constantly buying chemicals,cleaning,repairing pumps, gaskets.......

RUN AWAY   Run AWAY...

Steven

begolf25

icerat4

Hey bryan i havint checked out your store .But do u sell cartiage filter for hot tubs and pools.If  so i have both so ill be needing filters asap.I do have unicel numbers to cross over thanks in advance.

Consiglieri

Congrats on the new venture; I've added your site to my IE favorites.

Note that you have a "games" category too.  Will you be selling lawn darts?  Haven't seen those in quite a while, and probably for some pretty obvious reasons. 

Best wishes for a prosperous experience.  I look forward to checking out your products.
Consiglieri

icerat4

Check your PM your On your way.Good luck and get me my stuff.Cheap lol ...Thanks in advance .GO REDSKINS LOL.DA BEARS..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tsquared

QuoteSell it POOLS ARE  A PAIN IN THE ASS.....Thats the best advice i can give ya having 4 different pools in 6 years im done with pools .Save the money and time go to a beach .Just my 2 cents.O by the way my pool is open for the season only 18 round this time.God i hate it.
I'll have to show your post to my partner, Ice. She's been pushing for a pool for 2 years now. I'm reluctant because here on the coast July and August are the only 2 months where it is truly warm enough for an outdoor pool. I keep telling her there is a big pool called the Pacific Ocean 5 minutes walk from our house but she says she wants one without any seaweed! I respond by telling her there's plenty of women who pay $100 for a seaweed wrap at the spa--but she's not buying that one either! ON the other hand, I love our hot tub cause you can use it all year.
T2

Habanero Smoker

Bryan;

Good luck with your business. I haven't checked out the site yet, but plan to do so soon.

Lawn darts! I haven't heard of that game in over 40 years. If they haven't banned them early on, they should have. When I was a kid we used to do some stupid a## things with them. If we had video cameras back them, I probably could have made the first "Jack A##" movie. Lawn dart!!! ;D

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

begolf25

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Consiglieri,

As of right now our game category is going to consist of games for your rec room. For example billiards, dart boards, air hockey, etc.

We may add Lawn Darts down the road but I do not think they will be the ones you are looking for. I remember playing with those as a kid. The huge metal spikes with fins that mom and dad thought were a good idea to put into me and my brothers hands..LOL  I remember throwing those things as high as I could. Can't believe neither one of us ever got impaled with one of those.

Tiny Tim

Ah yes, lawn darts.  I remember them well.  Used to go out shortly after a rain, throw them high and see how deep they'd go into the ground....near our backyard 500 gallon propane tank.

Cajun

Glad to see someone is taking up some slack since Bubba got out best wishes, maybe later you can run some good deals like he did !cajun!
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy