ICEMAN.......I need info

Started by walpick, June 26, 2007, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walpick

Could I get info on how to order your sauces and Rubs...Can you send info

Thanks
WalPick

projump

walpik, I did a search and found this info from ICEMAN on how to order his sauce.

This is what I do for forum members;

The sauce comes in 16 OZ. drinking mugs that have handles on them so when you use up the sauce in the mug you end up with a neat beer mug.
I pack 4 mugs in a prepaid priority flat rate postal box and mail them to you.
I sell them at cost to forum members for $5.00 per jar plus the $10.00 postal charge.
Basically you end up with 4 mugs of sauce FOB your address for a total of $30.00.
For first time orders I throw in a spice rub pack and a Goose Bay apron.
I sell locally and to forum members only. I enjoy doing it for you folks on the forum.
(Old's) once told me it would be a crime if you folks couldn't try it so I made it available to the forum.
I send an invoice along with the package and AFTER you receive it and are happy with it you can mail me a check. I work off the honor system with forum members and trust you to send the check or money order after you get the sauce.
If and when you decide to order some just drop me an e-mail with a shipping address and your forum name along with your real name so I know who I'm sending it to. That's it!
Send to Pat Gbur (iceman) [email protected]
Have a good one and keep on smoking!
Pat, Ann, and the four legged furry critters.
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

walpick

Thanks for the info.  I just sent him an email

Thanks for the help

iceman

Thanks for posting that info projump. ;)

projump

You're welcome, glad I could help.
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.

Oldman

Ya Iceman's sauce is so nasty I happen to have several cases of it.... LOL!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

coyote

.....and besides...The Iceman Knows  8)

walpick

Iceman,

My packaged arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so stoked it got here before the 4th.  Looks like a butt with chicken and some killer sauce.  The check will be in the mail in the morning (FOR REAL)
I love this forum,  My 13 year old son calls me a smoker nerd because I am online about smoking.  He sure eats everything that comes out though.

Thanks guys for all of your help

Wally

iceman

Happy fourth Wally ;D
Quote from: walpick on July 02, 2007, 05:21:10 PM
Iceman,

My packaged arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so stoked it got here before the 4th.  Looks like a butt with chicken and some killer sauce.  The check will be in the mail in the morning (FOR REAL)
I love this forum,  My 13 year old son calls me a smoker nerd because I am online about smoking.  He sure eats everything that comes out though.

Thanks guys for all of your help

Wally

coyote

Looks like another happy smoker Pat. :) This is a great country. Happy 4th gang.

Coyote