This was funny to me

Started by Tiny Tim, June 27, 2007, 02:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

Okay, I was looking at Cabela's website, and decided to check the smoker section.  Looked at the Bradley's, then decided to look at the Masterbuilt that was there.  In the product description was this paragraph, I swear to God, the only alteration I made was putting some text in bold.

"Digital controls help you make culinary masterpieces with the new Masterbuilt Smoker. The heating element adjusts from 100° to 275° and is regulated by a digital thermostat, providing evenness in cooking temperature. The wood of your choice smolders in the electrically heated, removable wood chute. Insulated walls trap heat and eliminate drying. Four racks for cooking sausage, chicken, ham, fish, jerky and vegetables, providing 700 sq. inches of cooking space."

HCT

Juicy jerky, the new trend. :P
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on June 27, 2007, 02:12:28 PM
Okay, I was looking at Cabela's website, and decided to check the smoker section.  Looked at the Bradley's, then decided to look at the Masterbuilt that was there.  In the product description was this paragraph, I swear to God, the only alteration I made was putting some text in bold.

"Digital controls help you make culinary masterpieces with the new Masterbuilt Smoker. The heating element adjusts from 100° to 275° and is regulated by a digital thermostat, providing evenness in cooking temperature. The wood of your choice smolders in the electrically heated, removable wood chute. Insulated walls trap heat and eliminate drying. Four racks for cooking sausage, chicken, ham, fish, jerky and vegetables, providing 700 sq. inches of cooking space."

We sell a helluva lot of them masterbuilts Tim But you know which i prefer  ;D

nepas

Tiny Tim

Yep.  I love my Bradley and I think I'll love it even more once I figure out how to use this new PID thing. :D