• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Surprise party for Susan

Started by Oldman, July 07, 2007, 12:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Next Sat (July 14th) I'm giving Susan a retirement / new career party. It will be all you can eat (not a buffet but off of the menu) and drink. Also there will be a magic show. Looks like 60 folks will be there.

When she retired she got this *couch* item from the school for her 35 1/2 years of teaching. It was a whole 6" X 8".  Well that does not get-er-done for me.

Everyone is to be there by 6pm and we are going to arrive at 6:30 pm.  I've told her that there is a storm coming...she thinks it will be in August.  She does not know that she is the storm.  ;D

This is going to fun...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

West Coast Kansan

Looking forward to the continuation  :)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Gizmo

Olds,
Now ya got me all wishin I lived in Florida so I could crash the party with a few video cameras and turn it in to 'Raising America, Susan on Education and Retirement' on DVD.

Again my best and Susan is lucky to have some like you that shows her how much she and her contributions to the world have made.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Wildcat

Way to go Olds!  Relay my and Linda's congradulations to her.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

Met with the Magician today... He gets folks involved in his act. Does things like popping a balloon and out comes a bird...this is going to be fun.

Susan has no idea this is comming.....looks like 60 plus people. Oh my C-card is going to take a big hit....; however, we are having a 4 minute board meeting in the beginning in which we are going to elect Susan as our CEO and with all of my employees there to witness the event the whole she-bang is a write off!

Sometimes it does pay to own your own business  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

Have a good un Raye, sure Susan will have a blast.  :)
Manxman