• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I got my smoker....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Macman, July 09, 2007, 04:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macman

:)  Got up this morning and after wading through 40 pink flamingos on my front yard, my DW took me to the deck and there sat my Bradley original and a box of the assorted pucks  :)  :)  :)  :) She has been very secretive pulled it off quite well.  She said she had it stored at my buddies house and they got it when it was on sale at Canadian Tire.

I haven't been on here very much lately since she did a really good job convincing me that I didn't need it, had no room for it etc.

I am back and have a weeks vacation ahead of me. Looks like there will be some smoke rolling off the property...!!!!!

Thanks for all the  help earlier this spring, and now it is setting in the back yard.  I even have a beer fridge on the deck...

I only wished I would have had it last week when she did the 40th Birthday party on the deck. Oh well in hindsight, I didn't have to cook and got to drink a lot of beer then...

Now I gotta get caught up on reading here..

Cheers

Andy

Wildcat

Congradulations.  I know this made your day.  You owe the Mrs some great food so get to cracking and post the results.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

HCT

Great wife, great surprise. Enjoy and smoke anything that moves. Don't be a stranger.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

begolf25

Good luck Andy, look forward to seeing the results!

Bryan

manxman

What a lovely surprise, sounds like you are a very lucky man to have such a birthday treat and that's just the pink flamingos!!

Happy 40th birthday.  :)

Oh, and enjoy the BS!  ;) :D
Manxman

NePaSmoKer

Ditto with wildcat

now get out there and do some great smokin for her & BTW Welcome

nepas

Macman

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on July 09, 2007, 12:10:33 PM
Ditto with wildcat

now get out there and do some great smokin for her & BTW Welcome

nepas

Will do, seasoned it this morning and they are already bugging me for Ribs... I am a huge fan of Beer Can chicken on the BBQ so I can't wait to do some whole birds in here...!  So much to try... where do i start.  We are heading to Bridgewater this week so I will have to stop in and get some Lunenburg County sausage coils to throw in there as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will be learning from all of you on this site as there have been many recipes and techniques I have been waiting to try.

Cheers,

Andy

Oldman

QuoteI haven't been on here very much lately since she did a really good job convincing me that I didn't need it, had no room for it etc.<---- God you got to love this statement... LOL~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!