• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Best place to get parts for OBS?

Started by Jimbo, July 09, 2007, 05:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo

I have been off the internet for about 6 months and just came back to find out that Chez & his wife closed their business.  I am in need of a couple of parts for my OBS (the front black plastic cover and would like to get a spare heating element to have on hand).  Can anyone recommend where to get the parts from?  Does Bradley sell parts directly to the public?

Thank you,

Jim

Habanero Smoker

Welcome back.

You can order parts directly from Bradley, but a forum member (begolf25) is also a Bradley dealer.

http://www.yardandpool.com/home.php?cat=0

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

begolf25

Thanks Habs.

Jim, I can get the parts from you if you like or you can go directly through Bradley. I will PM you our prices for those two items you need.

Bryan

Skipystu

Hey Begolf25,

Do you have those metal pucks that help feed the wood discs thru? The ones Chez Bubba was selling?

I just went to his site to get some and he shut down the site! sigh

I am also looking for some good rubs to try. I have been making a few and trying some from the local stores but nothing really seems to stay till the end. I noticed a little of the Chipolte rub on my last ribs but I had to use a ton to get that little bit of flavor!

I am also looking for a dry rub to use on Chicken wings which will be smoked for 2 hours then grilled to perfection.

Thanks

begolf25

Skipystu,

We do not have Bubba Pucks at this time but hope to have them very soon. If you send an email to [email protected] you can get them directly from the source.

As far as rubs go we have a selection of some very good rubs to choose from.  Here is a link to our rubs and sauces page.

http://www.yardandpool.com/home.php?cat=21

You cannot go wrong with the Oink'r Rub or the Sop n' Sauce by Iceman (another forum member) for just about anything. For chicken wings I use the Signature All Purpose Rub by Steven Raichlen. 

Hope this helps.

Bryan

Skipystu

Thanks for the input .. Bubba Pucks are ordered!

Now I need to look into these sauces  ;D

Jimbo

Thanks for the help guys.  I got the parts ordered from Bryan.

begolf25

Quote from: Jimbo on July 10, 2007, 02:36:50 PM
Thanks for the help guys.  I got the parts ordered from Bryan.

Thanks for the order Jim. Your items will be shipping tomorrow.

Bryan