• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Easier to deal with?

Started by brderj, July 23, 2007, 02:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brderj

So I have ordered my smoker, it should be at delievered soon.  Either way I am still stuck here.  So how about you guys make my life a little easier and post some pictures of food a-smokin, so I have something to drool over while I sit in this sand box dreaming of good food.   ;D

I can see some pictures, cant see others (dreaded red X) so whatever you do to get that X, dont do it.   ;D ;D

wicz

brderj, you can drool over my BBQ page on my dot mac site.  Just please clean up the drool when you are done.   :P.

http://web.mac.com/wicz/iWeb/Site/Barbecue%20Adventure.html

Semper Fi and Be Safe.

Oldman

MAPLE CANADIAN BACON
From MallardWacker

Montreal Smoked Meat
From Habanero Smoker

Pastrami Recipe
From jhurlbur

Smoked Beef Short Ribs and Potato Stew
From MWS

Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast-1
From Olds

Smoked Chicken, From mws

Smoking with Oldman's T-shirt method

There are many more images on our Recipe Site. Check it out~~! To many to post here.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

brderj

PERFECT!  Thats is just what the doctor ordered.  Thanks guys!!!  I be sure to repay the favor when I get home.   ;D

brderj

I can not seem to find the pics on olds place??? ???  I'm also a little slow, so I blame myself...

Kummok

No actually smoking in these pics, but intended to drop the degrees, brderj! (Apologies to those who have already seen these, but they're intended for the sandbox!)

brderj

Thank you for the pics, but all I see is the dreaded red X.   

Kummok

Don't know about the red X's (except when I shoot things!) but just sent to your [email protected] addy as email attachments.....hopefully openable and good for lowering temps to at least 101°F  ;) ;D  One of the shots of the frozen Kachemak Bay was taken at about -10°F

Oldman

Quote from: brderj on July 24, 2007, 08:48:27 AM
I can not seem to find the pics on olds place??? ???  I'm also a little slow, so I blame myself...
The images are part of various recipes.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Ontrack

My goodness, Oldman,those are some tasty lookin' pics! If my smoker doesn't arrive this week as promised, I'll just-um-I'll just look at more pictures and wait impatiently until it gets here!