• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hide the Silverware...Kummok's Coming Through

Started by Kummok, July 23, 2007, 09:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

To all my Yukon Territory/BC friends on the forum......Planning a Fall 07 trip down the AlCan and hope to have a little time this time, instead of the usual blast on through. Would love to meet you on the way down....if you're close to the AlCan and have time for coffee, let me know!

West Coast Kansan

If you happen to get to Mexico, stop, turn around and go 50 miles north and let me know your in town.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Kummok

The 'AlCan Flash' is DEFINITELY gonna be in "the other BC" (Baja California)......probably head down to El Golfo, stopping at Puerto Nuevo for the obligatory lobster feast on the way! Actually visiting grandson (oh yeah......his parents too! ;) ;D ) just N of San Diego for a while, so will have to look ya up WCK!

West Coast Kansan

Please do, will be fun.  Others in area here as well...  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

Gizmo

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

tsquared

If you feel like coming over to Vancouver Island, you're always welcome to stay with us, Kummok or at least we could feed you a meal and a beer(or 3).
T2

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: West Coast Kansan on July 23, 2007, 09:23:47 PM
If you happen to get to Mexico, stop, turn around and go 50 miles north and let me know your in town.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Hey WCK

kummok will have to say this if he gets down south.

Utilizo a un Fumador de Bradley y yo estoy de aquĆ­ visitar y comer.

Translated

I use a Bradley Smoker and I am here to visit and eat  ;D

nepas  ;D

West Coast Kansan

oguard

Hey Kummok if you are headed through Vancouver we good hook up for a pint and sample some smoked salmon.Maybe swap some fishing stories to(lies and BS with some truth thrown in :P).Have a good trip and let us now how it goes.

Mike
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

Kummok

Quote from: Gizmo on July 24, 2007, 08:52:17 PM
How far North Kummok?

Temecula area, Giz but travel through SD to BC

Mike/Tom
Still planning route and might have to swing east to have some stuff installed on the 'AlCan Flash' in Moses Lake, but would love to get by Vancouver/Island if possible (and see your King salmon hiding places....maybe let a few loose to head north!  ;) ).

MWS

Kummok,

If your passing through or staying in beautiful Harrison Hot Springs. Let me know. I have homebrew  ;D

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Kummok

Hmmmmm.....making a strong case to cross at Sumas!! Every time I drive through there, I can't believe how beautiful that country is!! Fish won't be the only thing smoking as I come down off that Fraser River grade!!

Gizmo

The road to Temecula from San Diego goes by within 2 miles of my house.  Would be glad to have you stop by if you ever get the time.

Kummok

Quote from: Gizmo on August 02, 2007, 08:42:14 PM
The road to Temecula from San Diego goes by within 2 miles of my house.  Would be glad to have you stop by if you ever get the time.

Grandson there requires LOTS of "Grandpa/Grandma time" and we're happy to oblige....so we plan to be around there awhile!  ;) Can definitely plan to meet up....I'll PM you for logistics.....

Gizmo

Awesome,
I am sure West Coast Kansan would love to join in as well.  Maybe even get La Quinta down from playing a round of 18.