• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

WARNING: DANGEROUS DISTRACTIONS!!!

Started by iceman, September 07, 2007, 06:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Ladies and gentleman take heed! Although the following pictures could possibly make a grown man cry I needed to post these as a warning. This is what can happen when the boss of the house attempts to inject "HONEY DO"S" when you're trying to create a memorable meal for the family.
Make sure everyone is in the know before the smoke starts there is NO DISTRACTIONS WITH THE COOK while operating the Bradley "OR ELSE"!!!
:D ;D ;)

The meat turned out but the generator wasn't so lucky. It was a sad day in the neighborhood.
Services (and tall tales) were held immediately following the wonderful meal at the Knik Bar.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
All of you great people on this forum have a wonderful weekend

NePaSmoKer

Nepas is sad here for you ice and the dead generator  ::)

nepas

begolf25

I am sure it was a beautiful service Ice :)

coyote

Ol smokey woud've wanted it that way. :(

Consiglieri

Consiglieri

iceman

Quote from: Consiglieri on September 10, 2007, 11:59:23 AM
Able to determine cause? 
Only need one word to describe the problem. "VENT". :o ;D

Consiglieri

Wasn't sure if it was back up or fire.  Vent is a good description. 
Consiglieri

LilSmoker

That's sad news iceman :'(

Will it be salvaged for spares?, or is it complete toast! ?

Maybe you need a beer to cheer yourself up

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

iceman

A little wire and new advance switch along with a motor and all is well again. Was the neighbors and not mine LOL. Boy did we razz his wife over that one. ;D
Course now I'm not sure if I'm allowed to come over to his house anymore. She keeps waving a frying pan around in the air and doing some weird dance while chanting when I drive by.  :o ;D :D
Man she's spooky some times. ::) ;)