coupon code for the raptor?

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, October 24, 2004, 04:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

hello all
getting ready to order the Power Raptor Package
and i need the coupon code to get the bradley forum discount , i sent them a email but no response yet been 2 days, they must be off to some show, thanks Rob

Habanero Smoker

There is no coupon code, at least not one that I know of. You just go to there website, and everyone who orders at this time recieves the discount that was posted by Shotgun Fred.

http://www.thebbqguru.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=23&idproduct=90

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

nsxbill

The whole gang from Thebbqguru.com is at the the Jack Daniels event.  Linda was in on Thursday, and is manning the phones by herself.  I would call her on Monday to place your order to make sure you get the discount.

I know you will like it!

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

well i called linda today and will be 2 weeks before they can get my order out :( so she put me on the list but she said the only discount was from 259 to 247,
she didnt know of any bs list discount as you mentioned nsxbill
qrote:
For those folks who want to purchase a guru and the controller, I got the Bradley list a discount offer on the package. If you were ever walking the fence on getting a guru, here is your chance during September:

Without the discount?? $149 control $110 Raptor = $259 package
Discounted to $131 control & $98 for the Guru Power Raptor = $229 package
ok my eyes must be getting old just read the qrote i just posted and i see the word september bummer, LOL

nsxbill

Fred posted a price at $247 on October 7.  I am sure that is the price they offer now.  I am glad to see there is interest in the Guru.  There is no financial gain in this for me.   I just talked Fred into offering it it for sale after he built mine.  He tried it on his Meco grill before he shipped to me.  Nice folks.   Once you try the Guru Raptor combo, you will be sold on it too.

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.