I have a new accessory for the Bradley,

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, October 30, 2004, 01:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

i dont see any rules about selling items here, so please let me know if it is wrong, i have built a drying / carring rack for the bradley it has 5 shelves 4 can be inverted and the fith one is for the drippings if you have a extra rack, i am a big jerky and salmon smoker, this way you can load up all your racks and let them air dry then carry  them all out to your smoker in one shot, i will post some pictures tommorrow, if this is ok to do. sorry i am a one finger typer so please bear with me, also let me know what you think , made of 1/4 steel very heavy duty, if any of you guys had a big cheif top load smoker, it kinda looks like that, thanks Rob

Chez Bubba

Rob,

Only rule I can think of is please spellcheck![:D][:D]

Just kidding!

Can't wait to see the pics, sounds interesting.[:)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

nsxbill

Chez!  Too funny LOL!

Rob,

Post up some pictures when you can.  Anxious to see a drying rack that cares![:D][:D]

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

can you see the pictures? yes my spelling sucks,LOL
these are still in the ruff, need to paint them , going to crank out some more today, tell me what you think? thanks Rob

Chez Bubba

Rob,

Pics look great. How much does it weigh?

Email me your phone number, I'd like to talk to you.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

it weighs 4 pounds 9oz , 23" tall, 10" width, 15 1/2 legnth,  sorry could not find spell checker LOL

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

here is a loaded rack, this will make you bradley complete, makes life so simple, load your racks while in the holder , take a extra rack put some foil and a paper towel to catch all the drippings, let you meat air dry, now just carry it out to the bradley and load her up all in one shot, only have to open the door once, the best thing when your meat is done load racks back into the holder off to the party you go, sorry just typing away here, LOL

SmokinMoe

What type of paint will you use?  I was wondering what it will do in the heat if not painted the proper way.  If it isn't the right type of paint, it could peel and give off gasing inside the smoker and that would not be a good mix with your meal!!
If you didn't paint it, then it would rust right?  I know the meat isn't directly touching it, but the top of the rack could flake down into the trays.
Great design, but want to know about the painting process.
"If I have to cook, I might as well watch it all go up in smoke!"

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

this rack is just for drying, preping your meat  or carrying it to and from the smoker no heat involved,doesnt go into the smoker,
 <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SmokinMoe</i>
<br />What type of paint will you use?  I was wondering what it will do in the heat if not painted the proper way.  If it isn't the right type of paint, it could peel and give off gasing inside the smoker and that would not be a good mix with your meal!!
If you didn't paint it, then it would rust right?  I know the meat isn't directly touching it, but the top of the rack could flake down into the trays.
Great design, but want to know about the painting process.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

MallardWacker

Great idea Rob,

The typical senario around the Mallard house goes something like this when I want to load the smoker.

<b><font color="blue">"Honey, get the door" <font color="red">pause of time </font id="red">"please"</font id="blue"></b>

<i><b>THEN</b></i>

<font color="blue">"Now get the other door"</font id="blue"> <b>THEN</b> <font color="blue">"what other door"</font id="blue"> as she is running off.

<font color="red">"the smoker door you !#@$ nice beautiful thing"</font id="red"> then I get <font color="red">"stop dripping all over the place"</font id="red">

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

nsxbill

Mallard,

That sounds like my house, then the dog wants to come out in hopes I will drop something!  

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

nsxbill

SmokehouseRob

Is that your item for sale on Ebay right now?

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

Yes sir, just testing the waters,
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />SmokehouseRob

Is that your item for sale on Ebay right now?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

smokin zo