A Word From Iceman On Cheating Members

Started by iceman, October 13, 2007, 01:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Hi folks.
I was amazed at the response and support of all of you here about a few members not pulling up to the table and paying for something they "Had To Have". I understand things happen and perhaps something did in fact happen to these people to prevent them from coming clean with me. I had hoped it was just a matter of forgetting but after trying a few times to contact them I've come to conclusion they just don't want to pay. I'm a very trusting soul and hated to see this happen here on the forum.
Ann and I have talked it over and because of such a small incident rate compared to all the other wonderful members here we decided to keep the offer open to this family of great people. I will try contacting the folks that are in arrears one more time and then I think it would be deserving to post a "DEAD BEAT LIST" so others don't get taken advantage of. I want to thank all of you again for all you've said and done for us and we look forward to keeping in touch with all of you. This is such a wonderful and sharing place. I don't think I will ever see a forum this great anywhere else. Keep up the sharing and good times and most of all ENJOY!!!
Pat, Ann and the four legged furry kid that talks funny Sir Winston. ;D

West Coast Kansan

Pat, seems completely (if not more than) fair to me.  The forum members get special care from you and the posting seems like a good idea in the forum.

Take Care,

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Mr Walleye

Pat & Ann

Although I have never tried your products ( and I should ) I too was appalled to read about this. Especially after all you did for me with the Reveo situation. Unfortunately there can always be a few "bad apples".

I, and I'm sure most forum members 110% support the idea of a "Dead Beat" public list to help eliminate this type of behaviour.

Sorry Pat & Ann, you guys are "stand-up" people and don't deserve this in the first place.

Mike

Dead Beats...... Now is the time to come clean and maybe, just maybe, save some face with the other forum members!

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Habanero Smoker

Hi Pat and Ann;

Thanks for keeping your generous offer open. I totally agree with you on posting the Dead Beat list.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

NePaSmoKer

Pat & Ann

I think it would be a great idea to post names of non payers. I for one am very sorry this has happend to you.

nepas

car54

I am with you Iceman. As the 3 musketeers said "One for all and all for one!"

Brad

Wildcat

Pat and Ann, I mirror the sentaments of the above.  I really like your rub and sauce really hate that this has happened.  You guys are tops in my book.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

Pat and Ann (Mr & Mrs Ice) i really hope the outstanding money is paid to you it's obvious to all of us here what sincerely nice people you both are.

I really think this place wouldn't be the same if it were not for your kindness and valued input, which makes it all the harder to understand how your trust has been abused in this way?

Hopefully they'll pay up, if not, "name em and shame em" i say

................LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

HCT

Pat,
   Good to hear that you will keep the offer open. I haven't tried your product yet but will in the future.
   I agree 150%, name em and shame em.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

huhwhatliar

I'm sorry to hear about members not paying. I'm glad to hear you are keeping the offer open to form members.

Domenick
They say home is where family is not......

Oldman

QuoteI, and I'm sure most forum members 110% support the idea of a "Dead Beat" public list to help eliminate this type of behaviour.
When it is posted I will put up a catogory of "DEAD BEATS" on the first page after the splash on the recipe site. Furthermore, if they are members of the recipe site I will ban them.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MRH

Ice sounds like a good idea posting the names on the ones that won't pay!! In this day and age it is very rare to be sent something with a pay when you get it deal, that just shows what good people you guys are!!!  It is a crappy deal that some one would take advantage of it >:(  I only have got your sauce once and it is very good, and I figure when my kids have their high school graduation parties, I will have to order some more for to use then, if possible.  

Mark

Carter

The really sad thing is that Ice isn't exactly ripping anyone off with this offer.  Considering the cost of creating the stuff and then going to the trouble of mailing out the package, this is a heck of a deal IMHO.

I just got my first order last week and am excited to try out this famous sauce.  The Apron's a really nice touch as well.

I mailed the Cheque this morning.  Glad to be a client.

Carter

begolf25

Pat and Ann,

I hope that you are able to finally get through to the few that decided not to pay and their debts are settled. If not, besides the dead beat list you should start giving your local collection agency a little business. Nothing like having your credit ruined over a bottle of BBQ sauce..LOL

Bryan

owrstrich

im wondering how many pallets of the sauce will fit on one of those ice road big rigs...

im thinking about ordering a full 53 footer... i of course will pay within 30 days of receipt of product...

so if any of you lower 48ers want some sauce i will be selling it at 50% below the msrp... buyer pays shipping... payment upon order of course...   add 6% if you want to use paypal...

email your orders to [email protected]

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...