• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Kudos to Tiny

Started by La Quinta, October 22, 2007, 05:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Ya know what...I asked for help for buying an OBS for my Mom and... Tiny Tim came through for our family!!! Just want you all to know that he was professional and walked me through a way to pay for it. (I'm not that sharpest knife in the drawer!!!)  I highly reccomend if you're out there looking for a orginal Bradley...post to Tim!!! He's a good guy!!! That means a lot in today's business world.

I know there are other dealers out there but Tiny went the extra mile with me!

Thanks Tim! :)

Duster

QuoteTim!!! He's a good guy!!! That means a lot in today's business world.

this is true 8)

I have never done business with ya Tim but hearing this makes me want to. thank you

Tiny Tim

Shucks...there ya go makin' me feel like a superhero again.....

;D :D :D :D

iceman

I knew when we talked on the Tuesday chat room he would help you out. He's just that kind of guy. Nice to know there are still a few of them around.  :)

Bryan is another one that treats you right and you can trust. (Yard and Pool).

We need to get you guys on the preffered vendor list if your not already there.

Thanks for making it happen Tiny. Pat

hillbillysmoker

May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tiny Tim

I gotta give props to La Quinta as well, there were some technical glitches (computer related for both of us) along the way, but she stuck it out with me to get the deal done.  So, we have a happy buyer, a happy seller, and hopefully a happy recipient. :D

Ontrack

And don't forget the Iceman! I've just recently ordered from him, but I'd say very few people on this earth would do what he is doing. It takes a special kind of person to trust like he does, and I haven't even tasted his sauce yet!

La Quinta

Well said! Ice and Tiny rock!!! Nice to know there are still people out there willing to HELP somebody else!! We read about it every day in the papers with firefighters, police,our military etc. Seems like we get immune to what people are doing and it takes one act by someone that you ask for help and it makes you think about the bigger picture. People helping people. I know it's just a smoker...but it's about to make one 74 year old Mother very happy!!! :) (and a 45 year old daughter very thankful)!!!
Thanks again guys!!!

jbkiron

Newbe       I bought a smoker from tiny and I can tell you tiny is one supersized guy....
new to forum really enjoy all the different ideas. Keep on smokin.... jbkiron  Hi tiny

Wildcat

Welcome to the forum.  If you need any help just ask and someone is bound to have an answer for you.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Hey jb, great to see ya made it in.  Tell these guys and gals what you've all done with the magical box already....if you can think of it all. ;D

Artmiester

Quote from: La Quinta on October 23, 2007, 10:47:47 PM
Well said! Ice and Tiny rock!!!  :o
Absolutely! I've got super help from both of them on projects that were not even related to thier regular endeavors. Thanx to Tim, I have a PID that is dead on accurate, and to Pat, for killer sauce and rub that I'll be enjoying during the race tommorrow after todays smoke. These are the kind of people that make this forum what it is. Great!! ;D ;D
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

La Quinta

Hey Tiny...thanks for the update (to the minute)...when my Mom's smoker arrived!! You were right...she got it right on the nose!! She was a little giddy! It was great!