[?]for Chez Bubba and HELLO TO ALL

Started by Karl913, November 02, 2004, 05:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karl913

Want to say hello to everyone and hope you will cut me alittle slack as i am new to smokin and pc.                           Kirk first off sorry i already ordered the Bs before i came to the forum. I just was on Chez and ordered a few things.Everything showed up on your form but when i went to paypal 2 things did not show on thier page. I went ahead with the order anyway,just wondering if this happened before.As i said above i am new to all this internet stuff. I would like to thank you and everyone in advance for any help.   Karl913[8d]

BigSmoker

Karl,
Welcome to the forum.  You can find just about anything here you want to know about smokin'.  Have fun and post often with questions, observations, successes, pictures or what ever.  Happy Smokin'.

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

MallardWacker

Karl,

If we have anything around here~~~that is slack and probably alot of BS also.  Have fun, let us know how things go.  Don't make yourself a stranger.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Karl913

Thanks guys it should be fun to say the least. Kirk called you today got the machine. Your wife called back in 5 mins and answered all my [?]'s she was a real big help,can't thank her enought.[:D]I'm real sorry[:(]ididn't hit this site before i bought my BS. Thanks for everything   Karl