Strange

Started by car54, November 04, 2007, 12:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCT

Crazy, red hammer here.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Wildcat

Darn - we gotta be careful now.  We have one of those normal folks in our ranks!  :o ;D ;D ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

LilSmoker

Quote from: Wildcat on November 06, 2007, 04:51:17 AM
Darn - we gotta be careful now.  We have one of those normal folks in our ranks!  :o ;D ;D ;D

Well i'm not normal, mine was a blue cordless drill!

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Malc

orange hammer for me...weird
From the forest itself comes the handle for the axe.

Oyènkwara

Blue Hammer here... interesting .. but I'm slightly abnormal too...

La Quinta

I see a very scary...yet delightful trend...we all have something wrong with us!!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!!!

Consiglieri

I'm not as weird as the rest of you psychos.

Me and La quinta picked a blue wrench.  Now where's that doctor that thinks he/she knows the right answer?

Oh, and who has the math answers? 

Me and my blue wrench want a meeting....  For the betterment of the society, of course. 
Consiglieri

manxman

"Yellow hammer" for me so I am only partly abnormal which would probably surprise a lot of folks!  ;) :D

I am still trying to get my head around Ice's "pink pliers" .............  would love an expert diagnosis of that one!  ;) ::)
Manxman

Wildcat

Quote from: manxman on November 07, 2007, 02:23:35 AM
"Yellow hammer" for me so I am only partly abnormal which would probably surprise a lot of folks!  ;) :D

I am still trying to get my head around Ice's "pink pliers" .............  would love an expert diagnosis of that one!  ;) ::)

I'm not touching that one!  ;D :D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Artmiester

4 Red Hammers and 1 Blue Drill here at work. The latter wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons...
Think maybe the calculations divert your concentration long enough to clear your mind and give the average answer when put on the spot. But, this is weird and interesting.
Pat, seriously, you need some help, soon! :D :D
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

iceman

Quote from: Artmiester on November 07, 2007, 06:53:20 AM
Pat, seriously, you need some help, soon! :D :D

Have you been talking to Ann again??? :D :D :D

HCT

By the looks of things all the abnormals are normal and the red hammers are the abnormals :P :P :P
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

car54

I was drinking while I read it so I picked 2 red hammers.

Brad

Ontrack

From what I've read on this forum in the last 5 or 6 months, alcohol consumption and Bradley smokers go hand in hand. I knew there had to be a reason I was drawn to this place like a magnet...

La Quinta

Scary...ain't it? :)