Strange

Started by car54, November 04, 2007, 12:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Quote from: Ontrack on November 07, 2007, 03:54:54 PM
From what I've read on this forum in the last 5 or 6 months, alcohol consumption and Bradley smokers go hand in hand. I knew there had to be a reason I was drawn to this place like a magnet...
Geeeez Ontrack!!! Now I'm gonna be up all night AGAIN trying to figure this out. Did the drinking come first or the smoking? Or was it the smoking then the drinking? Chicken or egg? Nuts!!! I give up. I'm going home for a drink!!! ::) :D ;D

La Quinta

I like your answer Iceman...that's why Ann's been around for so long!!! You're in touch with your "feminine side". (Hope I can still get sauce after this!!!) I mean "pink pliers" how could any woman not think that's cool!!!

Ontrack

Iceman, the answer to your questions is...Yesh!

iceman

Quote from: La Quinta on November 07, 2007, 04:22:00 PM
I like your answer Iceman...that's why Ann's been around for so long!!! You're in touch with your "feminine side". (Hope I can still get sauce after this!!!) I mean "pink pliers" how could any woman not think that's cool!!!
No need to worry. I actually bought her her own tool set that was hand painted in pastels and kiln fired so she had a "personal" tool set that I wouldn't touch. (Actually she is afraid to go and get anything in "MY" garage).
:D ;D ;)