Started by n/a, November 04, 2004, 05:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n/a

Hi guys
I'm looking for smokers living in the UK,
I can help you to get cigar ettes for 4-6 pounds per pack
e-mail me [email protected].

whitetailfan

Mr. Administrator, it appears we have another guy tying to smoke something besides hardwood[:D]
Maybe wait until tomorrow to kick his ass off the forum, I want to see if Oldman will post with one of his cool "spam" smiley gif's...

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

The picture I get of this guy. He probably has not shaved for a week.  The old belly, you know sticks out so far that he hasn't seen his "thing" in years AND no t-shirt really fits over it.  Oh ya lets not for get the BLACK pants he adorns that has these sticky little spots all over them.  And the smell of strong after shave that is mingled with B.O..  Catch my drift?

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Chez Bubba

OK,

The first replies were too funny to nuke the whole thing. Johnny Bond won't be back, take your shots & have some fun![:D]

Here's mine:

Hey Johnny,

If the ciggies are 4-6 pounds per pack, and if I want a carton, do I need to bring a lift truck?

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

whitetailfan

How about:
Is that 4-6 pounds of butt or bacon?  Either way its a rip-off on a pack of smokes...

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

I must say, you guys have made my morning.LOL[:D][:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...