The Warning

Started by Oldman, November 08, 2004, 11:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

On my b-site there is a link titled Kimmy.  There are two sub-links. One called "The Warning" and the other "Exaltation." While we have not index them yet I thought I would ask you all of your thoughts concerning "The Warning." The content for Exaltation is done but not yet put together.

It is a small flash (100KB or abouts.)

http://www.rminor.com/kim/Warning/
Thanks
Olds

EDIT it is now indexed so I had to change the address.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BigSmoker

Olds,
The work is very professional.  The message is yes indeed disturbing.  Definitely a message that needs to be heard.  I don't understand this service providers reasoning but will definitely check on mine.

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

Jeff,
The deal is this. By law a Cel company has to provide 911 at no cost. Thus that company limits it to 90 seconds.  There was another family the police told me about who were from out of town. They were roaming had a bad accident with small children. It took them 12 or calls before the police could figure out where they were located. Man that is BullChit in the 1st degree.  <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The work is very professional<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Thank you~~! I did the content, layout and Trey (»ÂRF«AxE) did the flash.
Raye

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

Olds,

Great stereo separation, music is great.  Good Impact.  Also I need to check with Cingular.  DO you have known lists of the offenders???

I coud not imagine listening to my son or daughter on the 911 tapes if something like this happened to them.  

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">DO you have known lists of the offenders???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No I do not, but the carrier is the one for Gainsville, Florida.  What is scary is I-75 runs through that part of the state. So if your carrier does not offer coverage there then you are roaming....