Wish I had a picture

Started by Tiny Tim, December 18, 2007, 01:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

But at the same time, I'm glad I don't.  I've spent the last 2 hours or so cleaning off my desk.  Three "Tall Kitchen" garbage cans later, I'm about half done.  Had a space for my keyboard in the center, mouse just to the right, and the tower to the right of that.  Rest of the desk was level (with the tower) full of papers, magazines, catalogs, and other stuff.  If ya'll are good, I might take and post a pic of the cleared off desk.

Mr Walleye

Well.... Now that you are an expert.... My desk here at work is pretty much the same and I could use some help!

:D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tiny Tim

Well, I couldn't do it in good conscience (sp)...I don't like others messing with my stuff, so I'd really feel crappy doing yours the way I'm doing mine this time.  First time I've ever thrown that much stuff away.

NePaSmoKer

La Quinta

Know how ya feel Tiny...my office looks like a hurricane came through...tough to pitch stuff isn't it? Ours is filled with DVD's, tax records, CD's...old paid bills...and we have file cabinets and shredders...oh yes, then there is art we can't part with, which doesn't go in our new home...I'm now inspired!!! Now...gotta work on Bob...what could I smoke for him to get him involved???? Hmmmm....maybe smoked Yorkshire pudds...nah....um....lamb perhaps....:)