• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOLKS

Started by Wildcat, December 19, 2007, 04:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilSmoker

Merry Christmas everybody! and a Happy New Year!

<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Smoking Duck

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

car54

Merry Christmas also.I want to thank the members of the forum for all the help and entertainment that they have given to many numerous people.

A special greeting to members that we have not heard from much,Chez Bubba,Kummock and Nsxbill.
I hope things are going good for you.

A very special greeting and prayer for all our service men and their families. Nepas, I pray that your sons and daughter are safe.

Brad

HCT

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL. BE SAFE
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

coyote

Merry Christmas to you Wildcat......and to all my friends here on the forum !

You have all enriched my life.

Coyote

owrstrich

season greetings from snowdrifted and windswept 10 degrees right now northeast iowa...

to all the liberal smokers...

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere .

Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or 0ual preference of the wishee.

to all the conservative smokers...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

that goes for all you duckmeisters in switzerland too...

my jeep... gets driven 3 weeks a year... 1 week at christmas... 2 weeks at independence day... poor thing...

the machine shed... where my iowa motorcycle will live... if i ever get one... for 3 weeks a year...

it aint no brick house... but i still dont want to go in there... no one has been in there for decades...

gotta keep the little men away from the wimmins... they will make their daddy proud one day...

all snugged up... i will smoke no swine before its time... these little ones got a few more months...

its evil here...

you know... you gotta eat...

owrstrich

CrAzY AiNt iT...

oWrStRiCh
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

3rensho

Frohe Weinachten an alle und einen guten Rutsch wunsche ich Euch.  Gebratene Ente, Kartoffelklosse und Rotkohl warten.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all.  A roast duck, potato dumplings and spiced red cabbage are nearly done.

Tom
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

whitetailfan

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

winemakers

Merry Christmas all.  The "eve" annual seafood fest is soon to begin.  Glad I have a 12 oz headstart!

I'm not sure of the exact quote, but it is something to the effect of

May the road rise up to meet you (and take you to your butcher).
May the wind always be at your back (of your Bradley).
May the sun shine warm upon your face (unless you are cold smoking),
and rains fall soft upon your fields (if you have an inside vented set up)
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand (absolutely no change necessary here).

mld

Consiglieri

Merry Christmas to all of youz guyz. 

Cioppino for the Eve.  Prime rib for the day.   I'll be needing some larger clothes.

Consiglieri

MWS

Merry Christmas to all you fine folks....

Smoked salmon chowder and homemade crusty bread for Eve dinner along with some smoked porter of course. Apple wood smoked turkey for Xmas dinner tommorow. The Bradley has been busy.

Cheers, have fun, be safe and have a great holiday season all.
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

pensrock

I would like to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year. Even though I only a newbee here, everyone has treated me so well and have been very helpful. This is a great bunch of guys and gals and I am very happy to be a part of this forum. Thank you all.
Pensrock

MallardWacker

From the Mallard home to all of you...Merry Christams and have a very safe Holiday.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

acords

Great looking family duck dude!  Merry Christmas.
Grab me another stout, or scotch, or martini, or........
http://www.yardandpool.com - for all your Bradley needs!
http://www.geocities.com/schleswignapa/ -for all your Bradley needs!

iceman

Wow MW!!! Wonderful family. You are very fortunate. Hope the new year treats you, family and everyone here on the forum well. :)