Just recieved my SS smoker

Started by Slow Smoke, November 14, 2004, 03:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slow Smoke

I ordered a Bradley Stainless smoker new from back-yard lifestyle for $449 no tax and free shipping. I think this was a great deal. They also have 48packs of pucks for $16.99. I received my stainless smoker, non-stick coated jerky racks, 48pack of hickory pucks in less than a week and all for under $500,what a deal. They have a 1-800 number and seem to be very helpful and polite. I have seasoned it and am ready to smoke a brisket. If I understand correctly I only need to smoke for 4 out of aprox. 10hrs. Is this correct or do I smoke for the whole 10hrs. I also have a copy of S&S I am planning to use their recipe for brisket.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

welcome to the bradley forum, do a search for brisket , you will run across alot of good recipes, start of with a 4 hour smoke but it is really up to your taste buds, if you are use to smoking with another type of smoker, the smoke will be a diffarent taste with the bradley much cleaner tasting smoke, the bigest thing to remember is DONT OPEN THE DOOR TO LOOK, its very hard not to do, check out this site for info on briskets, http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/brisketselect.html#burntends
glad you are happy with the deal you got, but you will need some buba pucks and maybe a few more Accessories, check out http://www.chezbubba.com%20 and happy smoking

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

also forgit to say i have a brisket in the smoker right now , went in about 6 am, covered in mustard and rub, here are the before pictures in my rack holder on its way out to the smoker, sorry it was 6 am  a bit dark out,

Slow Smoke

Thanks for the website it has alot of info. Good luck with the brisket. Let me know how it turns out.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SMOKEHOUSE ROB</i>
<br />also forgit to say i have a brisket in the smoker right now , went in about 6 am, covered in mustard and rub, here are the before pictures in my rack holder on its way out to the smoker, sorry it was 6 am  a bit dark out,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">