All Invited to SoCal BS'ers Tailgate Feast at Perris Speedway 3pm Sat Feb 9th

Started by owrstrich, January 12, 2008, 09:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

owrstrich

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

owrstrich

wck...

the plan is to slice off a couple or slabbs for you wck and motor them down on sunday if you are going to be around...

i have found that nuking them from fridge temp to warm to eat in individual zip locks works pretty good...

or you can have a couple of these if you prefer...

j o

West Coast Kansan

The slabs will be fine  :D The goat brain sausage are a real treat but not sure the Mrs would go for them.  Rumor has it Holly may be out Thurs or Friday so we will definitely be around. 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

owrstrich

good news...

well now... pm me your address and cell number...

i will motor it down sunday morning while micki is sleeping it off...

im thinking what we dont grubb saturday... most likely a whole ribb... will be divided up 4 ways... that will be 4@ 4 inch chunks...

j o

West Coast Kansan

car54

Owrstrich, I would very much like to go but I know that you will supply your travel log pictures which I and many members look forward to.

Thanks, Brad

owrstrich

travel log...

at least travel from the fridge to the cold smoker for 4 hours of hickory...

then a tight wrap n fridge till 11am saturday...

because you gotta eat...

owrstrich

Ontrack

I know it's about time, West Coasters. And even though I'm jealous as he!!, I wish you guys the absolute best. I know the food will be out of this world, the fun will be endless and (hopefully) the booze will last forever. Everyone have a DD and have a BLAST! And please, everyone take a camera and post pics to let us less fortunate see what we missed! ;D

owrstrich

it will be nothing like at the gizzerdmos... that was a glutenist feast... this is just some beast and sprints... but its starting to get interesting...

poor mans vacuum rig...

j o

Arcs_n_Sparks

I think the Attorney General ruled that beef_boarding is torture. I am notifying the moderator...   :D

West Coast Kansan

looks REAL interesting.   :o is there such a thing as a perfered torture  ???

coyote

.....as I close my eyes , I believe I sense a " so cal " breeze bringing the scent of the smoked beast
through the hills of West Virginia........relax.....and enjoy it with me.........