All Invited to SoCal BS'ers Tailgate Feast at Perris Speedway 3pm Sat Feb 9th

Started by owrstrich, January 12, 2008, 09:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Prime Rib from the O at the WCKs house tonight as well.  Can you believe that ... the guy cycled down from Orange County - Land of Desperate Wives to deliver it... SoCal BS'ers really good people.

Warmed it up by dipping in some Onion Soup for a short time, Potatos, non atomic HR and lots of sour cream... even a little green stuff on the side.

If it was not even better warmed up - it had to be spectacular at the races.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

La Quinta

We missed ya WCK...hope all is better with Holly! Maybe next time? :)

West Coast Kansan

You bet, we are thinking tomorrow may be the day we get her out.  8 out of 9 weeks in the hospital is more than enough for all of us.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

owrstrich

my camera wont let me suck off the photos from last night and today... humm... gotta get that figured out...

about saturday...

the beast was just ok... it hottened up in the cooler on the way to the race track and was not as rare as it should have been... but it was still warm and juicy... and there was plenty to take home...

the best food of the evening was la queentas salmon and the gizzerdmos smorgassboard of roasted salsa and donkeyraddish salce and wahoo fesh and that fesh relesh stuff... o my... and the sausage and the jerky was outstanding as well...

and then this morning i scored some wck maple smoked bacon when i delivered a chunk of beast to the oceanside where it was a glorious day...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Habanero Smoker

Looks like a great time.

All the food looks great, but I have a question about the tin with the various dips/sauces. Is that a product of innovation, or is it produced by a manufacturer? Either way, I would like more details on it; ie if and where it can be purchased, or the size of the canister and bowls. That would be a neat contain/carrier that I could use.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Ontrack

The only thing that makes me madder than missing that great food is seeing you guys in tank tops and short sleeved shirts. Couldn't do that around here this weekend, for sure. I'm glad you guys had a good time-nothing better than good food, good friends, cold beer, and the excitement of any kind of racing. I'm about 15 minutes from the Bristol track, but it "aint what it used to be". I'd rather drive 5 hours to Louisville now and watch the horses run...

La Quinta

Habs...I have no idea where we got that but I'm pretty sure each little container had an Indian spice in it when we bought it...we've been racking our brains about it...hubby thinks I got it on the internet and I think I got it in a store...gonna keep trying to remember...I think we've had it like 10-12 years...it is a handy little doo-dad. I'll let ya know!

coyote

....Life just aint worth a damn if ya don't live it........Way to go So Cal Smokers! 8) :) 8)

Coyote

LilSmoker

Looks like you all had a fantastic time again, and the food...............

I bet there were a few bystanders drooling all over the place!

You certainly know how to do it in style

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

coyote