• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hey.... Where's everyone from?

Started by SmokinHotMama, January 24, 2008, 01:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ontrack

Quote from: Ken Riddle on April 22, 2008, 06:10:27 AM
Made any fresh ham a la Ridgewood on that BS yet?
Not yet Ken, but we did eat there a few weeks ago. Barbecue takes on a whole new meaning after doing a few great ones in the Bradley. The best BBQ restaraunt around just doesn't taste that great after you do your own the way you like it. I find myself eating at a BBQ place now more to critique and compare to my own than to get a great meal... ;)

Ken Riddle

I plan on trying a pork shoulder this weekend.  I have made a corned beef brisket, some smoked cheese, and a couple of great batches of sausage.

You on the Virginia side?  I'm up at Doe River Gorge in Hampton

Ken

La Quinta

Be careful Ken...OnTrack is crafty...:) :) :) (However is wife is VERY SMART)!!!

Ontrack

Quote from: La Quinta on April 22, 2008, 05:09:21 PM
Be careful Ken...OnTrack is crafty...:) :) :) (However is wife is VERY SMART)!!!

Smart 'cause she picked me, Ken. ;D. If you're a golfer, I'm 1 mile south of The Virginian, 3 miles south of The Olde Farm. If you would rather eat maggots than play golf, I'm 1 mile south of The Virginian, 3 miles south of The Olde Farm. :-\ ;)

La Quinta

Not gonna take the bait OnT...go play golf with Ken!!! :)

Ontrack

Quote from: La Quinta on April 22, 2008, 05:46:31 PM
Not gonna take the bait OnT...go play golf with Ken!!! :)

Other than a manly game of putt-putt, I've never played the game in my life, LQ. :D

Gizmo

Golf?  That is such an easy game.  The first time I played I was probably 12 years old.  My uncle game me his old set of clubs.  Of course they were way to big for me but I was determined to shoot a round just to see if I want to continue to play as I had always wanted to.  Shot a 61 and never went back.  Never got a set of clubs for my size as we didn't have the money.  I don't know what the big deal was about the score but oh well.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

tturaider

Lubbock TX here!!!!  Westex... we may be neighbors?
Smoke like your from Texas....use Mesquite

westexasmoker

OH Yea good  old Lubbock, yep two guns up!!!!!!!!  OK don't shoot me I like the longhorns....but what you want to be,       an aggie....LOL....... GO TECH!!!!!  Look good this year!!!!!  TTU
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

La Quinta

Giz...first time I ever played golf...I won a tournament at our church (real golf)!! my caddiy was my Irish grandfather...he was sooo proud!!! I've always been a basketball, softball, volleyball kinda girl...golf is too heady!! But a "61" Giz? HOLY COW!!!

Gizmo

O gee, Sorry LQ,
I forgot to mention, it was a flat course.

And only 9 holes.   ::)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Ontrack

Piker

Barnwell Alberta Canada ioo miles from the Rocky Mts

West Coast Kansan

Welcome aboard Piker, stay in touch and post your experiences to share / borrow / steel / avoid  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

haellc