• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hey.... Where's everyone from?

Started by SmokinHotMama, January 24, 2008, 01:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

Greetings, Kummok  :) are you thawing out  ???

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

smashraj84

Good 'ol Delaware...born and raised.

Smoking Duck

Elkhart, Indiana but started in Upstate NY, then Pittsburgh, PA (GOOOOO STEELERS!), then Ohio, Maryland, North Dakota (couldn't find my testicles 7 months out of the year), Michigan.  Been around quite a few places but home is where you fire up the Bradley!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

West Coast Kansan

S Duck, Very nice to see you posting again.  Hoping things are returning to more of a state of predictable calm for you. 

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

bigredsmoker

Hey Duck! Welcome back to the board. Are things any more settled for you? Have you fired up the new Bradley?

Terry

Smoking Duck

Thanks Terry and WCK.  Life is getting back to some sort of normalcy (whatever that is  ;)).  However, Terry, we do not use the word fire around the house anymore  ;D.  However, I was able to do some Boston Butt over the weekend.  Am planning on doing ribs and some ABT's this weekend.  Will definitely be getting back into smoking hot and heavy real soon.  I have a lot of lost time to make up for and my heart got way too healthy not eating smoked foods. 

KyNola

Duck,
Welcome back man.  Glad your world is beginning to come around to "normal", whatever the heck that is.  Missed your wit and wisdom, except for that Steelers endorsement.  ;D

KyNola

Smoking Duck

Hey KY, you really know how to lubricate a person (hee hee).  I prefer to think of the Steeler endorsement as one of the wisest things I ever say.  It sure is good to be back amongst friends. 

Kurt

I'm from Central Iowa and fairly new to all this. I get my SSDB tomorrow. TinyTim, where you from in west central Iowa? I grew up in those parts, Carroll County.

Ken Riddle

Carter County, in the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee.  2100 feet above sea level!

Ken

La Quinta

Ken...you're alive!!! Good news!! :)

westexasmoker

Born in Galveston...and been in Lubbock all the rest, Texas that is, cotton fields, dust storms!!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Ontrack

Hey Ken Riddle-we're very close-Bristol, VA here. :)

Ken Riddle

Hey neighbor!

Made any fresh ham a la Ridgewood on that BS yet?

Ken

Tiny Tim

Quote from: Kurt on April 21, 2008, 02:58:31 PM
I'm from Central Iowa and fairly new to all this. I get my SSDB tomorrow. TinyTim, where you from in west central Iowa? I grew up in those parts, Carroll County.

I'm in the next County over from Carroll...Crawford.  Schleswig to be exact.  Have fun with the new smoker.  Need anything, give me a holler.