• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

In the words of Aerosmith

Started by Smoking Duck, February 02, 2008, 05:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

I'm Back In The Saddle Again..........

Have a new Bradley Smoker coming (my DBS was non-salvageable in the house fire), some Bubba Pucks, an ET-73 and a new cover.  Thanks to Bryan and George and the rest of the fine folks at yard and pool, I should be back smoking by the end of next week.

I decided this time to go with an original with one of the awesome PID controllers from Iceman as after much reading, I felt that I could better control the temp that way versus a DBS. 

I can't wait to get back to smoking to try and bring some normalcy back to our lives.  Of course, we're now in temporary housing (executive apartments), so the fine folks living beside me will just have to put up with the smell of the fine smoke that emenates from the Bradley (heck, I figure if I do it right, I can use the Bradley to network with some of the top executives that live here).

I've already got 4 Boston Butts that are waiting to be done now........................

In the words of Kramer in one of the Seinfeld episodes (the one describing their undergarments)   I'm out there Jerry and I'M LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Tiny Tim

Hey, this sounds a lot better.  Hope ya get some of them connections made with the execs...you deserve it.

bigredsmoker

Glad you're back Duck! Keep your head up and enjoy the smoke!

Terry

Habanero Smoker

Good to hear you are up and running again.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

coyote

Glad you're climbing back on the horse...............This could be "the summer of Smoking Duck "

Coyote

Consiglieri

Love the spirit, Duck.  Hard to go through that stufff and stay positive.

Best point, though, at least IMO, not the "new" face-lifted Aerosmith.  Just riding into town alone by the light of the moon.

Cheers.  Te Saluto.
Consiglieri