HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDMAN

Started by Wildcat, February 12, 2008, 04:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Happy birthday Olds! Hope you and the Mrs had a wonderful day together.  8)
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

car54

Olds, best wishes on your birthday. I am sure you have been busy but how are things going, like your silent vacuum.

Brad

tsquared

Happy birthday Olds! Hope you're having fun...but not too much fun, I mean at your age.... ;D  !
All the best from the west,
T2

Gizmo

Hard to believe it has been a whole looooonnnnggggg year eh Olds?
Happy B day.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Scotty-G

Happy Birthday Olds!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

coyote

Happy Birthday Olds,and many many more. :) ..

Coyote

LilSmoker

Happy Birthday Olds!

Hope you have a great day!

LilSmoker
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

manxman

Have a good one Raye.  ;) :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Happy belated birthday. I'm sure it was a good one.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Artmiester

Happy Birthday Raye! What was on the birthday feast menu? ;D
The Artmiester

"BBQs not the only pleasure in this world but it's way ahead of whatever's in second place."

Tiny Tim

Happy Birthday Raye...missed ya in chat last night, but I know you're a busy man.

begolf25

Happy Birthday Raye! Hope you enjoyed yourself!

MRH

Hope you had a good one Raye ;)

Mark

IKnowWood

Dude, you made it to another one.  Sure pissed off someone for sure this time.

I know each time someone hears my name at work they curse me still being around. 

Heck I am here for the party.  Or to be a pain in the a$$ for the right reasons.   Either works.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

Oldman

Thanks all!

Ya I've been as busy as a tick on a Hound dog as of late.  This past Monday we did a site visit at the new Raytheon and we told we had to have our transition plan on paper by noon yesterday. Phew was a push. I had that entire building broke out Tues anound 4 PM.

As far as the vacuum goes we have it down below 50 db! That is saying something especially when you figure it has a 30" wide brush and twin large vacuum motors.  I learn a lot doing this one and I will start another one next week. However, I will not use another car muffler. I have an idea of how to make a sound damping chamber that will work out better. The reason is we are right at the edge of back pressure on the vacuum motors with the muffler. Also over an extended period of time that muffler will clog up with small lint. There is no getting around it. Bags pop off or rip then the stuff gets through the secondary filters then through the vac-motors and the into the muffler.

Again, thanks for the wishes.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!