• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Test

Started by DakotaGriller, April 24, 2008, 02:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Me thinks the SoDak kid will fit right in.  My wife is from NoDak and I spent some time there as well myself.  I have a fond place in my heart (actually, I believe it's the right ventricle) for the Dakotas.  I do plan on making a trip to Deadwood soon.  I absolutely loved that show on HBO and am ticked off at HBO for cancelling it.  Welcome again, DG and make yourself at home.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Tiny Tim

Hey Dakota...we're almost neighbors.  I live about 70 miles (by highway) Southeast of you.  Spent some time in the late 90's racing close to your neck of the woods at Park Jefferson.

DakotaGriller

Quote from: Tiny Tim on April 25, 2008, 07:35:59 AM
Hey Dakota...we're almost neighbors.  I live about 70 miles (by highway) Southeast of you.  Spent some time in the late 90's racing close to your neck of the woods at Park Jefferson.

Wow!  I'm not very far at all from there.  I can actually here the horsepower rave from my 3 season. 

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

sodak

DakotaGriller...I'm in Pierre, lurking behind the scenes until I get the Bradley generator hooked up to my cabinet...walleyes are starting to hit hard out here...

DakotaGriller

Walleye sounds good!  I should get with my cousin in Alaska and have him send me some Salmon!

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

yul

:) Hi DakotaGriller, welcome to the board. Walleye, Hmm, can you smoke walleye... ;D
Brian. Montreal.

sodak

I hope to be smoking salmon (caught out here in Lake Oahe) in a couple of months...haven't given much thought to smoking walleye (although it has crossed my mind) because it seems to get consumed instantly!