• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Test

Started by DakotaGriller, April 24, 2008, 02:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DakotaGriller

This posting is a test.  Had it been a real forum post, there would have been substantiable and credible comments, questions and information given.  But it's just DakotaGriller testing to see if his avatar and sig are working as planned.

You may return to reading more forum posts that have actual information.  Thank you for your participation. 

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

FLBentRider

Test content verified. and W E L C O M E !
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Buck36

"This was only a test"'

iceman

Welcome DakotaGriller

Wildcat

;D  Nice entrance.  Welcome to the forum.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

Ah...ok...I'll bite...what is a test post? Do you smoke food?

Smoking Duck

Actually, what you'll find out if you stick around, is that your test post has more info than most of my posts.  Welcome to the site!  It's great here with many fine folks who will drink at a distance or who, like myself, prefer to drink right in front of the fire  :D

Do you hail from the great state of North Dakota or South Dakota?

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

I drink at the pool...it's a distance from the computer though...does that count??? :)

Smoking Duck

And let me guess......you have a cabana boy who brings you Mai-Tai's?

;D ;D ;D

La Quinta

Well...that would be great...but I have my husband!!! :) He is actually a good cabana boy!!! Doesn't really have the abs anymore...but I love him!!! :)

Smoking Duck

I used to have six-pack abs......now I have a case  :(

La Quinta

I think I know exactly what that looks like Duck!!!

DakotaGriller

Wow - I think I'll get along great with everyone here.  Looks like a lot of fun.  Thanks for the welcome! 

So, to answer a few questions:

Where's DakotaGriller from?  South Dakota...small town of McCook Lake which is a suburb (if you can call it that) of North Sioux City. (Which I'm not sure even deserves a 'sub-urb'...but anyway.....

Do you smoke?  Yes - food that is.  I have the infamous Bradley Stainless Steel Digital (4 rack).  I've used it several times over the past year.  On the downside - my neighbors won't stay away.  On the upside - it works great!  (Obviously).

Does DakotaGriller have six-pack abs?  Well....no - but I do usually have a few beers in my fridge coupled with a bottle of Crown Royal floating around somewhere.

Will you post Q-Views?  Oh yeah.  As soon as the weather gets back inline -I'll be smokin' away.

Favorites in the smoker?  Pork ribs - chicken - ABT's.

Yet to discover?  Cheese (by request of my neighbor), a little more beef and maybe some seafood.

I also love being in front of the grill.  I'll throw anything on it - beef, pork, veggies, fruit -- anything.  (It's another neighbor attractor).

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

La Quinta

Nice to have ya with us Dakota...we're pretty smart on this site (not me so much) but...you'll like the fun on here! Lots of good recipes and fun people!! Glad you "tested" the H2o!!

West Coast Kansan

Welcome DGriller, I did time in Souix City in the late 70s. I was on the opposite side of town. Take Care and share the experience here on the forum.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)